For Di....Very Interesting....

Old March 30th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Holy Roller TROLL Alert!! and Breakfast will be.... (WAS: For Di....Very Interesting....)

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"22brix"
"jmcquown" Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
Fyi:

[cross-posting snipped]
Oh good LORD (pardon the pun), Chung the Cross-posting Christian
Troll has discovered RPCA!! We finally got rid of him on another
ng - kili will remember this guy and how he invaded for YEARS.
Unfortunately, it took the death of a long-term poster who simply
wouldn't stop sparring with him before he left that ng alone.

Please killfile this guy NOW. IF you must reply, please delete the
cross-postings as I did. He doesn't read this ng. He didn't read
the other one, either. He spews his religious stuff all over
Usenet. But once entrenched (due to cross-posted replies) he never
goes away. Please stop the madness before it starts.

I put the guy in my 'stinky litterbox, but he keeps excapsing :/ So I
keep burying hiz sorry azz anyway G

Actually I was talking about poster Andrew B. Chung. He's a fanatic (in
more ways than one) who cross-posts everywhere. Enjoy your company

Jill

Old March 31st 08, 04:25 AM posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.transcription,sci.med.cardiology,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Billy Colburn

Default My sincere apologies....

ChristianGirl wrote in message:
,

I still am appalled disgusted at this Billy Colburn,

Thank you. :-)

but I'm relieved to find that it was not you.....

I am ashamed at what I've done.....

And you should be. Pray to the Lord for your salvation.

--
Billy Colburn

Old March 31st 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"jmcquown" Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"22brix"
"jmcquown" Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
Fyi:

[cross-posting snipped]

LOL
Oh good LORD (pardon the pun), Chung the Cross-posting Christian
Troll has discovered RPCA!! We finally got rid of him on another
ng - kili will remember this guy and how he invaded for YEARS.
Unfortunately, it took the death of a long-term poster who simply
wouldn't stop sparring with him before he left that ng alone.

Please killfile this guy NOW. IF you must reply, please delete the
cross-postings as I did. He doesn't read this ng. He didn't read
the other one, either. He spews his religious stuff all over
Usenet. But once entrenched (due to cross-posted replies) he never
goes away. Please stop the madness before it starts.

I put the guy in my 'stinky litterbox, but he keeps excapsing :/ So I
keep burying hiz sorry azz anyway G

Actually I was talking about poster Andrew B. Chung.

Who?
Never heard of him..it was Billy what his face, the 13 year old Goth,
I put back in the litterbox..
I went and read the good Rev poast, and the cross posts (no pun intended)..
I'm gonna burn for that one, as I'm a Christian meself.
But I don't push my ideals on people. I 'share' IF asked

He's a fanatic (in
more ways than one) who cross-posts everywhere.

So I saw. sheeeeesh. but hey,
It could be worse.
There this guy named Raja who posts endless 'lists' off obscure band things
and crossposts to about 5-7 groups with bands, then he includes a tennis ng?
He's been *plonked* .
He is soooo annoying.
he crossposts to groups like deep purple, pink floyd, yes, led zepplin,
rush, and the tennis one
My KF is going on 'overload'

Enjoy your company

We had a great time...we really did:
DH made this really killer quiche type dish and he used flour tortillias for
the crust and OMG, it was soo good.
The cats wrote him a note in Catspeak, telling him, well, you don't DO
catspeak, so I won't torment you G but the gist of it was thank you for
coming over Uncle Arnold and visiting our
hoomins, who really like you and you're their bestest friend.
Then mosey contines with
we cats realy like you and we had lots fun.
Thank you for sharing your chicken with us.
Put this card on yer fridge and it will make you smile

all in Catspeak G...
which to me, is like a 'second' language.
hard enough to type, harder to write
with a 'Bic Banana...'
It was a 'Woo Hoo Mosey' cat card, and I wrote on the front
Today is Gonna Be A Better Day
and then the note inside, in Catspeak, which IDK if he's read it yet.
I forgot to ask him when I called him to tell him he forgot
his electric toofbrush. LOL

Jill

Kyla

What does this have to do with a cow, you ask?
I just boughtt my soon to be born grandson a bib with a little
cow on it and it has the word Moo on it
Joshua is due to 'arrive' around April 8.

Old March 31st 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

LOL, I scrolled down and read the whole thing. and the Rev remindes me of
the one on Futurama...LOL..I looked at some of the places he crossposts to
and sheeesh, how'd 'we' get in there? We're all going to you know where
because we love cats, God's favorite animal? I thimk not.
In MileHigh over 34 years ago, I belonged to an almost all Black
Pentacostal church, and even sang in the choir. It was qite an experience
Now, I prefer to worship in my 'heart', not in a building, , on a personal
level and
I do pray for the hoomis here and their problems and their kitties.
The first thing I do is count my blessings and the kind folks
here have been truely blessings to me and I just think you ought to know
that.
Anyway, thanks for listening, thank you for the 'heads-up,
I just love you guys
Hug
Kyla
--who is learning more each day

"hopitus"
On Mar 30, 11:31 am, "Granby"
I got the Holy Roller post after you sent yours and was glad it worked
that
way. THANKS.

Kyla, you don't want to answer this one, have heard this before."Granby"
wrote in message

My house too. Been a long time since I ate breakfast and this sounds
wonderful.
"22brix"

"jmcquown"
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
Fyi:

[cross-posting snipped]
Oh good LORD (pardon the pun), Chung the Cross-posting Christian
Troll
has discovered RPCA!! We finally got rid of him on another ng - kili
will remember this guy and how he invaded for YEARS. Unfortunately,
it
took the death of a long-term poster who simply wouldn't stop
sparring
with him before he left that ng alone.

Please killfile this guy NOW. IF you must reply, please delete the
cross-postings as I did. He doesn't read this ng. He didn't read
the
other one, either. He spews his religious stuff all over Usenet.
But
once entrenched (due to cross-posted replies) he never goes away.
Please stop the madness before it starts.

Breakfast will be:

Eggs, softly scrambled with grated Fontina
baked bacon
home fries (diced potatoes pan fried with onion & garlic until crisp
outside, tender inside)
orange juice
coffee

Jill

Can you come fix breakfast at my house (she says plaintively!).

Bonnie

Who let the dogs out? (Woof, woof, woof)
Oh, wait....they're *religeous* dogs even tho
they hate cats. We are being treated to "dogma"!

Old March 31st 08, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you know.
Jills sounded wonderful.
Why don't you eat breakfast?
If had to cook for 'just myself',
I'd probably starve.
Jill's breakfast sounded yummy.
Just curious
Hug
Kyla
PS Mosey posted on the utter froup

"Granby"

Old March 31st 08, 08:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default My sincere apologies....what I did about it

What I did was crosspost to the other 'christian' groups' told them that
Billy was plonked here and please to stop crossposting to the cat group as
it wasn't appreciated. I left rpca out of the crosspost, but I just wanted
you to know, I had a 'word' with them about this. Evidently there are a lot
of people out there who are disgusted with him. But I tried to do a 'good
deed' and told them..what I just said.
Okay?
They can take care of themselves.
Hug
Kyla

"ChristianGirl"
OH MY GOODNESS......

Please forgive me......

I did not intend for this to happen.

I merely want to find more of your postings and was surprised at what
I found....

I did not know there were others that used that email.

Please accept my sincere apology and to all the other groups I cross
posted to. . I still am appalled disgusted at this Billy Colburn,

Old March 31st 08, 08:23 AM posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.transcription,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.christnet.evangelical
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_5_]

neighbor Billy Colburn wrote:
ChristianGirl wrote:

I still am appalled disgusted at this Billy Colburn,

Thank you. :-)

Your emoticon reminds me of the painted smile on Pennywise.

but I'm relieved to find that it was not you.....

I am ashamed at what I've done.....

And you should be. Pray to the Lord for your salvation.

We have our eternal salvation by placing our faith in LORD Jesus
Christ **and** HIS resurrection from dying on the cross for our deadly
sins.

Bottom line:

You are untruthful.

This simply shows that you are among the lost:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheLost

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

.... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Old March 31st 08, 12:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default KYLA, forget about Billy Coburn!!! THIS IS WORSE ( My sincere apologies....what I did about it)

Billy is a wuss troll compared to ANDREW CHUNG. I know you read my post
asking everyone NOT to provoke Chung by replying to him or his minions. But
you just couldn't stop there.

Well. I see Andrew Chung is back crossposting to RPCA again in all his holy
roller glory. Thanks to you. He's morphed his way out of my killfile
because you just couldn't leave things be. No, you just had to hop onto
those other ngs and try to "fix" things. Did you really think he couldn't
figure out RPCA just because you didn't specifically mention it?

THANKS A LOT. I think it's time for me to Plonk YOU for a while. You don't
seem to be able to read for comprehension.

Jill

Old March 31st 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobblespin

jmcquown wrote:
Billy is a wuss troll compared to ANDREW CHUNG. I know you read my post
asking everyone NOT to provoke Chung by replying to him or his minions.
But you just couldn't stop there.

Well. I see Andrew Chung is back crossposting to RPCA again in all his
holy roller glory. Thanks to you. He's morphed his way out of my
killfile because you just couldn't leave things be. No, you just had to
hop onto those other ngs and try to "fix" things. Did you really think
he couldn't figure out RPCA just because you didn't specifically mention
it?

THANKS A LOT. I think it's time for me to Plonk YOU for a while. You
don't seem to be able to read for comprehension.

Jill

Well said, Jill!
Bobble