Potential good news for Pirate

Old November 19th 03, 05:56 AM
Christine Burel

Default Potential good news for Pirate

Keep purring, everyone; I have a prospect for what seems may be a good home
for Pirate. I haven't been online much recently because I've been
concentrating on this (with much encouragement from the purrs here and also
from Megan) every free moment the past 10 days -- flyers, talking with
rescue groups, etc.

Got a call from one of the local rescue groups on Saturday who put me in
touch with a nice couple who actually have 2 FIV+ cats already. They came
out Sunday to visit Pirate and they were definitely interested but can't
take him till after Thanksgiving as they are going out of town. So far, I
think they'd be a good match; I'm going to visit their place this weekend.
Keeps paws and tails crossed...more details forthcoming when I'm not so
tired.
hugs to all,
Christine

Old November 19th 03, 03:20 PM
Dan Mahoney

Got a call from one of the local rescue groups on Saturday who put me in
touch with a nice couple who actually have 2 FIV+ cats already. They came
out Sunday to visit Pirate and they were definitely interested but can't
take him till after Thanksgiving as they are going out of town. So far, I
think they'd be a good match; I'm going to visit their place this weekend.
Keeps paws and tails crossed...more details forthcoming when I'm not so
tired.
hugs to all,
Christine

We will certainly be keeping you and Pirate in our purrs.

Old November 19th 03, 04:44 PM
Marina

"Christine Burel" wrote
Keep purring, everyone; I have a prospect for what seems may be a good

home
for Pirate.

We are purring for this to be Pirate's onetruehome.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 19th 03, 09:53 PM
Gizela

Paws and tails crossed for Pirates potential home

Oh, and purrs too

--
Typed by Angela

Dictated by Gizmo (who is above the menial task of typing)

Old November 19th 03, 10:14 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for Pirate to have found his onetruehome and
hugs for you, Christine, I do hope you can recharge your batteries really
soon,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
Keep purring, everyone; I have a prospect for what seems may be a good

home
for Pirate. snip

Old November 19th 03, 10:59 PM
Tanada

Christine Burel wrote:

Got a call from one of the local rescue groups on Saturday who put me in
touch with a nice couple who actually have 2 FIV+ cats already. They came
out Sunday to visit Pirate and they were definitely interested but can't
take him till after Thanksgiving as they are going out of town. So far, I
think they'd be a good match; I'm going to visit their place this weekend.
Keeps paws and tails crossed...more details forthcoming when I'm not so
tired.

Purrs and re-homing thoughts for Pirate. Good luck with him and please
keep us informed.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine
Old November 19th 03, 11:01 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:56:48 -0700, "Christine Burel"
wrote:

Keep purring, everyone; I have a prospect for what seems may be a good home
for Pirate. I haven't been online much recently because I've been
concentrating on this (with much encouragement from the purrs here and also
from Megan) every free moment the past 10 days -- flyers, talking with
rescue groups, etc.

Got a call from one of the local rescue groups on Saturday who put me in
touch with a nice couple who actually have 2 FIV+ cats already. They came
out Sunday to visit Pirate and they were definitely interested but can't
take him till after Thanksgiving as they are going out of town. So far, I
think they'd be a good match; I'm going to visit their place this weekend.
Keeps paws and tails crossed...more details forthcoming when I'm not so
tired.
hugs to all,
Christine

Purrs that it will work out, as this sounds like a good home for
Pirate
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old November 20th 03, 01:18 AM
Brenda

[...]

we'll certainly keep purring for Pirate.
Brenda

Old November 20th 03, 04:16 AM
Takayuki

"Christine Burel" wrote:

Got a call from one of the local rescue groups on Saturday who put me in
touch with a nice couple who actually have 2 FIV+ cats already. They came
out Sunday to visit Pirate and they were definitely interested but can't
take him till after Thanksgiving as they are going out of town. So far, I
think they'd be a good match; I'm going to visit their place this weekend.
Keeps paws and tails crossed...more details forthcoming when I'm not so
tired.
hugs to all,
Christine

You've done a great job! Maybe I should have adopted a FIV+ kitty
(though I would be very sad if it happened to die young). They sound
like a lot of work to home!