just found something

Old January 22nd 04, 03:13 PM
idohair

Default just found something

ok guys... i had a stack of christmas cards i was gonna mail, and i totally
forgot about them. they are from our card exchange, i had sent the first
half of my list and filled out the other half and put them away , well i was
cleaning and i found them ugh...... so i have some unmailed cards..... so
they are comming, anyone who hasnt gotten a card from me, well you will
eventually... like i said before, just in time for easter????? hehehe ...
duh...... sometimes i wonder where my head is...........

sandra ( at least i think that is what my name is......)

Old January 22nd 04, 05:01 PM
David Stevenson

idohair wrote
ok guys... i had a stack of christmas cards i was gonna mail, and i totally
forgot about them. they are from our card exchange, i had sent the first
half of my list and filled out the other half and put them away , well i was
cleaning and i found them ugh...... so i have some unmailed cards..... so
they are comming, anyone who hasnt gotten a card from me, well you will
eventually... like i said before, just in time for easter????? hehehe ...
duh...... sometimes i wonder where my head is...........

sandra ( at least i think that is what my name is......)

Keep them and send them out next Xmas.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome