We Found a New Kind of Monster

Old March 20th 05, 11:14 AM
Miss Violette

you are right of course, soft, with five cats cheering
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 03:59:05 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

not really, if you are looking to troll then you are not in the right

place,
we are having to much fun to be bothered, if you have a cat, or want

one,
get with the spirit of cats and look around you at the beauty that is

this
world and try to enjoy yourself with out intentionally hurting or
distressing others, if you can do this you will be ready to share your

life
with a cat, soft

Soft,

Just plonk this pimply-faced adolescent - not only is he a waste of DNA
and a pathetic attempt at being a troll, but he actually thinks he's being
flamed!

This brainless twit doesn't want a cat; cats have more intelligence than
he does, and he doesn't need competition. He's made it obvious that he
desperately needs attention of any kind - that's the only reason he keeps
posting here, so let's just plonk the little pus-pocket.

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/19/2005 9:31:52 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 20th 05, 11:16 AM
Miss Violette

one of da grupz haza troolbq when dey showz up, duz you think we cuuld getta
dinin car onna train to serf it ifin somecat catched it? Tiger, still all
'bout fud
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Mlle. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Maybe diz iz da noo kynd ov monstttur, d'ya tink???

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

No, trolls aren't monsters! In the past, the cats have gone on troll
hunts when they appear here and when they appeared in rec.pets.cats
when we were still posting there before the split!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 20th 05, 11:38 AM
Miss Violette

and it doesn't appear to include things jumping off the counter, Miss
Violette
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
we thought it was funny she did not for some reason, Miss Violette,
remembering all those colorful words

Humans have a weird idea of what is funny!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 20th 05, 11:40 AM
Miss Violette

ours is old or something, it doesn't growl very much, you know come to think
of it, it never has growled that much, soft it is beclawz it has lazy
sickness, or was that soft that has that, Miss Violette
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
ours is supposed to live in the laundry room in a separate cabinet

but soft
never makes it go home, it hangs around for the most part where it

just
happens to quit growling, Miss Violette

Mom also got a baby growlmonster and it does the same thing! We hear
it growling at our cat tree and at the tops of furniture.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 20th 05, 11:43 AM
Miss Violette

the other cats that live here are like that, except for me and tiger, we
fight everything that bothers us. I was a feral kitty and tiger was
'abandoned by evil hoomanz so we were both in the out for quite a while, the
only thing either of us won't fight is thundermonsters, Miss Violette,
ferocious kitty
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
I always just growl back when I can't see any teeth, Miss Violette

We don't growl at monsters! They're scary!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 20th 05, 11:45 AM
Miss Violette

it isn't I am sure, it was a cheap Wal-Mart version beclawz soft doesn't use
it much, Miss Violette
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
ours was back like that but it appears, and we aren't telling either,

that
there was a boxing match and the blender monster got in the way, Miss
Violette, snickering

snicker

Your blender monster must not be as heavy as our is!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 20th 05, 05:01 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 05:43:16 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

the other cats that live here are like that, except for me and tiger, we
fight everything that bothers us. I was a feral kitty and tiger was
'abandoned by evil hoomanz so we were both in the out for quite a while, the
only thing either of us won't fight is thundermonsters, Miss Violette,
ferocious kitty

An I'zl be turnink Tiger from a fyter to a luffer, smooch, smurgle

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/20/2005 12:00:58 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old March 20th 05, 05:04 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 05:16:59 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

one of da grupz haza troolbq when dey showz up, duz you think we cuuld getta
dinin car onna train to serf it ifin somecat catched it? Tiger, still all
'bout fud

Come Tiger, letz go offer to Harry's Bar, and sit down wif da udder
Community kittys ans I'll order yourownself a siks course dinner. Howz dat
sound, my luff?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/20/2005 12:03:11 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old March 20th 05, 05:05 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 05:38:50 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

and it doesn't appear to include things jumping off the counter, Miss
Violette

I'z just a liddle kitty - bowt sikz an a haff powndz - an I can't gettid
up on cownterz an dresserz caws dey're too high. Iz I missink own on
sumpfin?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/20/2005 12:04:45 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old March 20th 05, 08:20 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
one of da grupz haza troolbq when dey showz up, duz you think we

cuuld getta
dinin car onna train to serf it ifin somecat catched it? Tiger,

still all
'bout fud

We probably could, but we think it would probably taste horrible!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan