We Found a New Kind of Monster

Old March 20th 05, 08:22 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
and it doesn't appear to include things jumping off the counter, Miss
Violette

Unless it's a cat jumping off the counter if the human things we
shouldn't be there!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 20th 05, 08:23 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
the other cats that live here are like that, except for me and tiger,

we
fight everything that bothers us. I was a feral kitty and tiger was
'abandoned by evil hoomanz so we were both in the out for quite a

while, the
only thing either of us won't fight is thundermonsters, Miss

Violette,
ferocious kitty

Do you want to come here and fight the monster on the counter?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 20th 05, 08:24 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
it isn't I am sure, it was a cheap Wal-Mart version beclawz soft

doesn't use
it much, Miss Violette

Mom got an expensive one that has an industrial strength growler!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 20th 05, 08:26 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
ours is old or something, it doesn't growl very much, you know come

to think
of it, it never has growled that much, soft it is beclawz it has lazy
sickness, or was that soft that has that, Miss Violette

We want mom's growlmonsters to get the lazy sickness!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 20th 05, 08:27 PM
ClowderCat

Mlle. Ana=EFs ^..^ wrote:
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 05:38:50 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

and it doesn't appear to include things jumping off the counter,

Miss
Violette

I'z just a liddle kitty - bowt sikz an a haff powndz - an I can't

gettid
up on cownterz an dresserz caws dey're too high. Iz I missink own on
sumpfin?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Ana=EFs
3/20/2005 12:04:45 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

You're missing out on a lot. Counters have things like food on them.
If you're fast, you can get it before the human finds out that you're

Old March 20th 05, 10:05 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
it isn't I am sure, it was a cheap Wal-Mart version beclawz soft

doesn't use
it much, Miss Violette

Mom got an expensive one that has an industrial strength growler!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

I gotta ideer!!!
Letz feed da monstur sum rokz!
Daddel brake itz teef an it wunt growl enny moor!!!
Waddya tink gize?

Pitoonya AKA Kreatiff Solushunz Kitty

Old March 20th 05, 10:22 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
it isn't I am sure, it was a cheap Wal-Mart version beclawz soft

doesn't use
it much, Miss Violette

Mom got an expensive one that has an industrial strength growler!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

I gotta ideer!!!
Letz feed da monstur sum rokz!
Daddel brake itz teef an it wunt growl enny moor!!!
Waddya tink gize?

Pitoonya AKA Kreatiff Solushunz Kitty

We can try it. But these monsters have been fed wood before and what
came out of them was sawdust!!!!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 21st 05, 04:30 PM
Beverly Orel

Not much, reely. So long as yew can jumpfie on duh bed, an curl up onna
pilloh nex tu yur pawpaw, it's jus fyne.

Luff,
Samantha & the "'gurla" -- Finney, Lucey & Jeannie
"Mlle. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 05:38:50 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

and it doesn't appear to include things jumping off the counter, Miss
Violette

I'z just a liddle kitty - bowt sikz an a haff powndz - an I can't gettid
up on cownterz an dresserz caws dey're too high. Iz I missink own on
sumpfin?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

Old March 21st 05, 06:10 PM
Miss Violette

smooch back, I juz defenz minehouze, I purfurz ta juz smurgle ifin i duzint
getted picked up or der izint an empty fud bowl, I duz getz minesef upsetted
ifin anofur animal getz in minez yard, Tiger, who already adorez hizown wink
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 05:43:16 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

the other cats that live here are like that, except for me and tiger, we
fight everything that bothers us. I was a feral kitty and tiger was
'abandoned by evil hoomanz so we were both in the out for quite a while,

the
only thing either of us won't fight is thundermonsters, Miss Violette,
ferocious kitty

An I'zl be turnink Tiger from a fyter to a luffer, smooch, smurgle

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/20/2005 12:00:58 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 21st 05, 06:11 PM
Miss Violette

I likez dat idermint ifin we kan share it, Tiger takez da bootiful paw anna
dey walk to the fud 'stablishmint
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 05:16:59 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

one of da grupz haza troolbq when dey showz up, duz you think we cuuld

getta
dinin car onna train to serf it ifin somecat catched it? Tiger, still

all
'bout fud

Come Tiger, letz go offer to Harry's Bar, and sit down wif da udder
Community kittys ans I'll order yourownself a siks course dinner. Howz dat
sound, my luff?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs