We Found a New Kind of Monster

Old March 22nd 05, 01:43 PM
Miss Violette

we do eat some hooman food but the important part is to make them think you
want it, not actually eat it, we each have our favorite food, Trudi likes
yogurt, and milk, Tiger likes chicken and fish, TV eats anything that
resembles pasta and he also likes pork, OEJ eats turkey and corned beast
Tiger likes salmon and other fish, I eat roast beast and cheese, we don't
like that green stuff they eat but we like helping them with their exercise,
and I forgot, Tiger likes anything made with pumpkin, Miss Violette, work
out instructor
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:14:10 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

yes you are missing, exciting the hoomanz especially if they have been
fixing hooman food and the ringy box goes off, when they turn their back

and
one of us gets up there they squeal with delight and get very active, it
seems like good exercise for them so we do it as often as we can.

Yesterday
they made corned beast and cabbage in the big roastermonster and the

entire
house smelled wonderful, Miss Violette, with tiger drooling

Ummm, dat souns like gud funs, buttid I don' like hoomin fuds. Wen he
eatz, I sitz across frum him on da table, and he cuts up what hez eetin

and
puts sum uv it im a plate in frunt uv myownself. Den I sniff it and jump
down to eat my kibble-crunchies. I don't like hooman fuds at awl!

Even wen hiz ringy-boks goes off an hiz fuds iz on da table, I jus ignorz
dem...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/21/2005 1:49:29 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 22nd 05, 01:44 PM
Miss Violette

*porter twinkles*

Here I am, what is up there so we can practice.

Miss Violette, ready to teach
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
I can if you would like, I can also show you how to help it jump off

the
counter if you would like, it is a good skill to have as you can use

it to
help plates of food jump off the counter as well, Miss Violette

When can you get here? We want to see that. The only thing we had
jump off the counter was a sun tea jar and it broke and scared us!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 22nd 05, 01:45 PM
Miss Violette

there isn't much worse than the metal monster, except going in the out to
get to it, Miss Violette, former out kitty
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
I bet that is scary, Miss Violette

It is! It's worse than the growlmonster and metalmonster combined!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 22nd 05, 01:47 PM
Miss Violette

well, you know the only way to prevent this is to have enough cats in your
house to take turns, you may want to consider that if you stop it part of
the time it is better than too many other cats, Miss Violette, glaring
around at four other cats
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
ok when she goes for it, wind around your mom's feet and distract her

from
it, she will pay attention to you instead of it, if you take enough

of her
time she will not be able to wake it up, Miss Violette

We do stuff like that as much as possible but she always seems to get
it out and wakes it up when we're sleeping somewhere else!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 24th 05, 02:29 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
well, you know the only way to prevent this is to have enough cats in

your
house to take turns, you may want to consider that if you stop it

part of
the time it is better than too many other cats, Miss Violette,

glaring
around at four other cats

That would mean that each of us would have to guard it 8 hours every
day!!! That's too much. We need more sleep than that!!!! And we
don't want any more cats here!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 24th 05, 02:31 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
*porter twinkles*

Here I am, what is up there so we can practice.

Miss Violette, ready to teach

Clarence jumps onto the chair and looks on the counter.

There's the blender, a couple glasses, a paper plate and a sun tea jar
full of watermonsters. We don't want to touch the sun tea jar because
the watermonsters might attack us.

Clarence

Old March 31st 05, 09:18 PM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette jumps onto the counter... Now watch... a lightening fast paw
strikes out and the paper plate sails onto the floor quietly... now watch
the glass, it is tricky because it will make noise so you have to know when
to jump down and look innocent... another swipe and an almost porter fast
move and miss Violette is on the floor before the glass crashes to the
ground

Old April 1st 05, 04:01 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
no more cats is a good idea, Miss Violette, hoping somecat wants to

leave

I want Nathan to leave. He's mean to me!!! And I was here first!!!

Chester

Old April 1st 05, 04:03 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
Miss Violette jumps onto the counter... Now watch... a lightening

fast paw
strikes out and the paper plate sails onto the floor quietly... now

watch
the glass, it is tricky because it will make noise so you have to

know when
to jump down and look innocent... another swipe and an almost porter

fast
move and miss Violette is on the floor before the glass crashes to

the
ground

Clarence chases the paper plate to the floor and sits on it. He jumps
back and looks scared when the glass crashes on the floor.

It's a good think that was a plastic glass. It didn't break and
shatter little glass knives all over the floor!

Clarence