We Found a New Kind of Monster

Old April 1st 05, 05:42 AM
Sundance

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Clarence chases the paper plate to the floor and sits on it. He jumps
back and looks scared when the glass crashes on the floor.

It's a good think that was a plastic glass. It didn't break and
shatter little glass knives all over the floor!

Clarence

Wun day I wuz tryin to kondukt a sientiffic speriment. I pushed a liddle
plate offa da kounter to see how many peeces it wud make when it braked.
Dere wuz lotsa peeces -- all shapes an sizes -- but befor I cud kount dem
Meowmie pikked me up an putted me in da liddle bafroom and klozed da door an
leff me in dere all alone! When she finullly letted me out, alla da peeces
wuz gone! I think Meowmie taked them away. How iz we sposed to lern if we
cant finish our speriments?

Sundance

Old April 2nd 05, 03:52 AM
ClowderCat

Sundance wrote:
[...]

I don't think humans want us to learn things because they think we'll
take over the world. It's like they don't know that we've already
taken over!

Clarence

Old April 2nd 05, 05:14 PM
Miss Violette

Now for a big thing, Violette walks behind a larger item, could be a
toaster, or a bread box, she lays down behind it after wriggling in and puts
her paws on the back of the counter and very daintily pushes with her back
until the larger item is on the floor, then once again, she is oh so fast on
the floor looking so innocent.

The trick here is to be very fast and look very innocent,

Miss Violette, who is currently considering this treatment for the pooter
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
Miss Violette jumps onto the counter... Now watch... a lightening

fast paw
strikes out and the paper plate sails onto the floor quietly... now

watch
the glass, it is tricky because it will make noise so you have to

know when
to jump down and look innocent... another swipe and an almost porter

fast
move and miss Violette is on the floor before the glass crashes to

the
ground

Old April 2nd 05, 05:16 PM
Miss Violette

soft anna furry onliest uze corelle anna glass butted diz iz notted one we
kan do often kuz dey alwayz putz dem inna sink so we duzint getza test
gravity dat often, OEJ, ezpert grafity tezter
m...

Old April 2nd 05, 05:17 PM
Miss Violette

*shhhhhh*

Miss Violette, what they don't know won't hurt them

Old April 2nd 05, 05:19 PM
Miss Violette

I am the boss cat but I let the others have their way except for soft's lap
and my safe place under the headboard, it is just a big amount of work to
keep 4 other cats in line, Miss Violette,
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
no more cats is a good idea, Miss Violette, hoping somecat wants to

leave

I want Nathan to leave. He's mean to me!!! And I was here first!!!

Chester

Old April 2nd 05, 09:17 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
Now for a big thing, Violette walks behind a larger item, could be a
toaster, or a bread box, she lays down behind it after wriggling in

and puts
her paws on the back of the counter and very daintily pushes with her

back
until the larger item is on the floor, then once again, she is oh so

fast on
the floor looking so innocent.

The trick here is to be very fast and look very innocent,

Miss Violette, who is currently considering this treatment for the

pooter

You're so good at that!!!! But why do you want to do it to the
computer?

Clarence

Old April 2nd 05, 09:18 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
*shhhhhh*

Miss Violette, what they don't know won't hurt them

Also, what they don't know won't hurt us either!!!!

Clarence

Old April 2nd 05, 09:20 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
I am the boss cat but I let the others have their way except for

soft's lap
and my safe place under the headboard, it is just a big amount of

work to
keep 4 other cats in line, Miss Violette,

I'm the boss cat here and Chester and Nathan keep ignoring me!!!

Clarence

Old April 5th 05, 05:55 PM
Miss Violette

it is not acting right, the news group won't let us pay them and soft is not
paying enough attention to it, Miss Violette, having multiple reasons