[OT] Where was this idiot raised? (mild GW)

Old November 28th 07, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default [OT] Where was this idiot raised? (mild GW)

Today I stopped in the one-person restroom on the first floor of
my building at work, for a quick pee. When I was done, I pulled up
my pants and discovered they were wet. I looked at the floor and
found that there was water - or so I thought - all around the
toilet. I took off my pants to examine them (remember, I was in
a single-person bathroom with a locked door), and they smelled like
urine. Someone had peed on the floor! The toilet seat had been up
when I came in, so apparently that someone was a guy with very bad
aim.

I live 45 minutes from work and I didn't want to go home to change.
So I took off the pants and washed out the wet spots really well.
The water in that bathroom sink gets extremely hot and the soap is a
disinfecting kind, so I think it was OK. But then I had to wear pants
that had all these big wet areas, which was not only unpleasant, but
embarrassing. One of the wet area was all across the butt. I pretty
much stayed in my office until they dried out!

What kind of idiot did this? And then just left it like that??

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old November 28th 07, 10:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

brings a whole new meaning to size matters... and as I work in a highway
rest area let me assure you that women in general are far more disgusting
than men in a public toilet... if I told you even one story it wouldn't be a
mild GW it would be an extreme very graphic GW, Lee
Matthew wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

Ugghhh I feel sorry for you ladies that have to use coed bathroom

It ain't that hard to aim if you can get a hold of it ;-)

Old November 28th 07, 12:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Today I stopped in the one-person restroom on the first floor of
my building at work, for a quick pee. When I was done, I pulled up
my pants and discovered they were wet. I looked at the floor and
found that there was water - or so I thought - all around the
toilet. I took off my pants to examine them (remember, I was in
a single-person bathroom with a locked door), and they smelled like
urine. Someone had peed on the floor! The toilet seat had been up
when I came in, so apparently that someone was a guy with very bad
aim. [...]
What kind of idiot did this? And then just left it like that??

You want your workplace to install these...

http://www.urinal.net/schiphol/

Old November 28th 07, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

What kind of idiot did this? And then just left it like that??

Joyce

One of the things that bothered me frequently when I was driving the truck
was the number of disgusting restrooms I encountered. Really, how hard is
it to deposit waste where it's supposed to go, put seats up when
appropriate, and flush when finished? And for some reason the places with
the consistently worst conditions were along I-10 (along the southern tier
of states for non-USAians).
Old November 28th 07, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

Yes, that is the problem with them. In theory it should be fine-- after
all, men and women share bathrooms at home. In effect, there always seems
to be guy-pee all over the place. And what about other guys? It can't be
fun for them standing in a puddle of someone else's pee, either.

Old November 28th 07, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default Where was this idiot raised? (mild GW)

On Nov 28, 1:09 am, wrote:
[...]

This was at your work? Good grief. You'd expect that at a gas station,
but
not your work!! I'd have been disgusted beyond belief, too.
Some public restroom trivia from my daughter, the nurse, who sometimes
seems fixated about public restroom cleanliness:
In a study done, it was discovered that the lowest concentration of
bacteria
was in the stall closest to the door. (kind of suggests fewer people
choose
the first available stall)
The best (worst?) way to introduce yukky bacteria into your home is to
set your purse on a public restroom floor. Think about that, and it
makes
sense, because how many of us also set our purses at home on the table
or counter?
TMI, I know. Sympathies to you Joyce. My daughter would break out in
hives if she read this.

Sherry
Old November 28th 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

I sometimes think I am turning into Howard hews, but I can't help it, when I
can get them I buy those little sample cans of Lysol and spray... tell your
daughter she is fine, try using a public restroom and being totally blind...
it gets rough, Lee

Old November 28th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

whoever invented bathroom carpet is in hell next door to the one who
invented kitchen carpet and women's underwire bras, at least I hope they are
all together, Lee
NeeCee wrote in message
& i have another ?, what kind of homeowner ( we've been here 4 yrs.) puts
friffin' SCULPTURE/SHAG carpet in a guest bathroom the size of a small
closet!! i can't get the vacume in there,heck,i can barely fit the sweeper
in there,what with the tub,toilet, & sink all squished in there!!!!! i've
got a husband & a 7 y.o boy, talk about a stinky room,it's almost as bad

as
the litterbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no amt. of carpet powder & Febreeze
works for more than 30 min.

Old November 28th 07, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Matthew" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

At least they just get it on the bottoms of their shoes if they are
standing. Personally I believe that's why men's rooms have urinals. To
hopefully keep the floors dry around the commodes.

Jo

Old November 28th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 07:09:51 +0000, bastXXXette wrote:

[...]

When I was 18 I worked part time as a theater usher. On our breaks , we
had to mop the restroom stalls, which were always wet. We discovered that
some women would tell their kids to "go" on the floor rasher than let them
sit on the toilet. One lady lifted her 11 year old to "go" in the wash
basin rather than let her sit on "that dirty toilet"
Old saying: "Pigs are pigs". MLB