Test, test, test

Old December 10th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Test, test, test

Just checking my computer is working ok, folks. Seems to be. Will do
another test in about an hour or so. In fact I will do one now and again
during the evening, if you all don't mind ;-)
Kitty FC ate all her breakfast this morning.

Tweed

Old December 10th 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Dec 10, 1:12 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Just checking my computer is working ok, folks. Seems to be. Will do
another test in about an hour or so. In fact I will do one now and again
during the evening, if you all don't mind ;-)
Kitty FC ate all her breakfast this morning.

Tweed

And what did Boyfriend bring her for breakfast this morning?
Julie
Old December 10th 07, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote:
Just checking my computer is working ok, folks. Seems to be. Will do
another test in about an hour or so. In fact I will do one now and again
during the evening, if you all don't mind ;-)
Kitty FC ate all her breakfast this morning.

Tweed

And what did Boyfriend bring her for breakfast this morning?
Julie

He didn't. He's been sadly neglecting his collared dove duties for a while
now. She had to make do with actual cat food but now she has the really
really expensive type. She still rates a birdie above cat food every time.

Tweed

Old December 10th 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Just checking my computer is working ok, folks. Seems to be. Will do
another test in about an hour or so. In fact I will do one now and again
during the evening, if you all don't mind ;-)
Kitty FC ate all her breakfast this morning.

Tweed

I don't mind at all. Cheers for KFC!

Old December 10th 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Just checking my computer is working ok, folks. Seems to be. Will do
another test in about an hour or so. In fact I will do one now and again
during the evening, if you all don't mind ;-)
Kitty FC ate all her breakfast this morning.

Tweed

I don't mind at all. Cheers for KFC!

You do realise that there is nothing wrong with my computer, don't you?
It's a hug and a p*sstake for AZN.

Tweed

Old December 10th 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

I don't mind at all. Cheers for KFC!

You do realise that there is nothing wrong with my computer, don't you?
It's a hug and a p*sstake for AZN.

Yep, I got it. Hey, my computer's making funny noises... better
test it...

Joyce
Old December 10th 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

I don't mind at all. Cheers for KFC!

You do realise that there is nothing wrong with my computer, don't you?
It's a hug and a p*sstake for AZN.

Yep, I got it. Hey, my computer's making funny noises... better
test it...

I think you ought to.
It's essential to test it here with your friends. Go for it, Joyce.

Tweed
Bedtime here in the UK now, good night

Tweed

Old December 10th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Christina Websell wrote:
Just checking my computer is working ok, folks. Seems to be. Will do
another test in about an hour or so. In fact I will do one now and
again during the evening, if you all don't mind ;-)
Kitty FC ate all her breakfast this morning.

Tweed

So long as you're not testing on animals it's fine with me. ;o)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old December 11th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Christina Websell wrote:
Just checking my computer is working ok, folks. Seems to be. Will do
another test in about an hour or so. In fact I will do one now and again
during the evening, if you all don't mind ;-)
Kitty FC ate all her breakfast this morning.

Tweed

Don't mind a bit. Test to your heart's content.

Sam
Old December 11th 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"sam" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
Just checking my computer is working ok, folks. Seems to be. Will do
another test in about an hour or so. In fact I will do one now and again
during the evening, if you all don't mind ;-)
Kitty FC ate all her breakfast this morning.

Tweed

Don't mind a bit. Test to your heart's content.

"Well, would you ever disbelieve it?" as my grandmother used to say when
she was surprised. It turns out that my computer was ok all along, but
seeing as Theresa needed to check hers with rpca I thought mine might need
the same. Just in case, you understand.
Theresa seemed only to need to test her computer once, but I got anxious
about it and decided that checking mine often during the evening was a good
idea.
Thank you all, my rpca friends, for being so patient with it. After all, if
we can't test our computers here amongst our friends..what hope is there for
the world? ;-))
And besides, how dire is it if our computer plays up and we cannot
communicate with each other here on rpca? Withdrawal symptoms R Us.
Bigtime!

Tweed
P.S. I hope the question of regular posters testing their computers on here
is now approved.

test Miller Cats Cat community 17 November 8th 07 08:13 PM
test W. Leong Cat anecdotes 5 August 24th 05 09:58 PM
test Judy Cat health & behaviour 0 August 21st 05 06:36 AM
Test [email protected] Cat anecdotes 21 May 13th 05 02:52 PM
test Katiri Cat anecdotes 0 May 11th 05 07:33 PM