Kitty transport

Old October 15th 14, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_4_]

Default Kitty transport

On 10/15/2014 8:00 AM, Larry Stark wrote:

The stuff to calm cats is called Feliway, not Feelaway. If you start
looking for Feelaway I am afraid you would have trouble finding it.

:-)

You know, that's an important point.
Glad I didn't spend hours looking for
the wrong sutff. Y'nwo....

One litter typed wring!
--
..
Christopher A. Young
Old October 15th 14, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_4_]

On 10/15/2014 9:39 AM, jmcquown wrote:
While you're buying stuff, don't forget feline flea treatment (Frontline
Advantage) or since the cat will be outside most of the day. Even in
the winter they can pick up critters.

Jill

Feliway
litter pan
scoop
cat food
pantry pest traps
flea treatment

What have I got myself into!

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Old October 15th 14, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/15/2014 10:07 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/15/2014 9:39 AM, jmcquown wrote:
While you're buying stuff, don't forget feline flea treatment (Frontline
Advantage) or since the cat will be outside most of the day. Even in
the winter they can pick up critters.

Jill

Feliway
litter pan
scoop
cat food
pantry pest traps
flea treatment

What have I got myself into!

Welcome to being owned by a cat! I really think the Feliway is
extraneous. Just line the carrier with some old towels. If Onyx pees
or throws up in the carrier just wash them, and hose the carrier down.

Jill
Old October 15th 14, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I've been given a cat. And after I agreed,
now I'm told the cat HATES to be in a carrier,
and hates to travel by car. Oh, now you tell
me.

What options are there? Kitty sleeping pill?

--
.
Christopher A. Young

I hope you aren't going to start trolling on here again. Some of us have
long memories.

Old October 15th 14, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_4_]

On 10/15/2014 11:33 AM, Christina Websell wrote:
I hope you aren't going to start trolling
on here again. Some of us have
long memories.

I do also. I remember how a sincere fellow
with a cat handled a situation. Several
vicious and cruel people with a hellish
attitude took a teaching moment and turned
it into a gossip and bitch fest.

If you want to turn this thread into a pile-on
bitch fest, you're in the right place. Or, you
can be sincere and gentle with a fellow who is
seeking to learn.

Your choice. Reveal your true self, as you
choose.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Old October 15th 14, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 10/15/2014 11:33 AM, Christina Websell wrote:
I hope you aren't going to start trolling
on here again. Some of us have
long memories.

I do also. I remember how a sincere fellow
with a cat handled a situation. Several
vicious and cruel people with a hellish
attitude took a teaching moment and turned
it into a gossip and bitch fest.

If you want to turn this thread into a pile-on
bitch fest, you're in the right place. Or, you
can be sincere and gentle with a fellow who is
seeking to learn.

Your choice. Reveal your true self, as you
choose.

I know very well how you trolled lots of times so I am unlikely to believe
you this time. Simple as that.
My true self is that a lot of my family are Mormon and if you aren't pukka
this time, your bishop might get to know. Some of my family have been
Mormons for 50 years and go to USA frequently. so don't hide behind that.

Old October 15th 14, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_4_]

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Your choice. Reveal your true self, as you
choose.

I know very well how you trolled lots of times so I am unlikely to believe
you this time. Simple as that.
My true self is that a lot of my family are Mormon and if you aren't pukka
this time, your bishop might get to know. Some of my family have been
Mormons for 50 years and go to USA frequently. so don't hide behind that.

Ah, your true self is being revealed.

From here, you are cold, unforgiving,
and quick to judge. You see the worst in
people, use negative labels, and hint
darkly at punitive and hostile actions.

Well, I'd been busy doing "forgive and
forget" but you don't appear to be as
generous.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Old October 15th 14, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/15/2014 1:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Your choice. Reveal your true self, as you
choose.

I know very well how you trolled lots of times so I am unlikely to
believe
you this time. Simple as that.
My true self is that a lot of my family are Mormon and if you aren't
pukka
this time, your bishop might get to know. Some of my family have been
Mormons for 50 years and go to USA frequently. so don't hide behind that.

Ah, your true self is being revealed.

From here, you are cold, unforgiving,
and quick to judge. You see the worst in
people, use negative labels, and hint
darkly at punitive and hostile actions.

Well, I'd been busy doing "forgive and
forget" but you don't appear to be as
generous.

The fact that you tout yourself as a Mormon has no interest for me. But
I do seem to remember you disrupting this ng years ago.

Jill
Old October 15th 14, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Possum Hunter

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 11:56:24 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/15/2014 11:33 AM, Christina Websell wrote:

I do also. I remember how a sincere fellow

with a cat handled a situation.

The BEST way to transport a Cat is with a Flatbed Truck with a Wood Bed. Just use your Screw Gun to fasten the cat down to the bed so it can't run off.. As a Bonus, others will think the Cat Yowling is a Fire Truck Siren and will get out of your way, so traffic won't be an issue...
Old October 15th 14, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Larry Stark

On Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:54:24 -0700 (PDT), Possum Hunter
wrote:

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 11:56:24 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/15/2014 11:33 AM, Christina Websell wrote:

I do also. I remember how a sincere fellow

with a cat handled a situation.

The BEST way to transport a Cat is with a Flatbed Truck with a Wood Bed. Just use your Screw Gun to fasten the cat down to the bed so it can't run off. As a Bonus, others will think the Cat Yowling is a Fire Truck Siren and will get out of your way, so traffic won't be an issue...

Now I remember why I left this group for FB.

:-(

My fur babies:

http://lestark.webs.com/