goofy made a run for it last night

Old November 21st 14, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_3_]

Default goofy made a run for it last night

I took a couple of bags of garbage out last night.
When I opened the door to come back in Goofy did his sneak manuever and
slipped outside.
That lasted about 30 seconds. When I opened the door again he came bolting
back in hahah

I guess he doens't like 12 degree weather.

I feel sorry for mr bunny though. I saw him in the yard yesterday up against
the house. Maybe that lessens the wind on him.

Old November 21st 14, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Larry Stark

On Fri, 21 Nov 2014 08:53:43 -0600, "Matt Ferrari"
wrote:

I took a couple of bags of garbage out last night.
When I opened the door to come back in Goofy did his sneak manuever and
slipped outside.
That lasted about 30 seconds. When I opened the door again he came bolting
back in hahah

I guess he doens't like 12 degree weather.

I feel sorry for mr bunny though. I saw him in the yard yesterday up against
the house. Maybe that lessens the wind on him.

Is it possible to maybe put some kind of container out that he might
use as a den?? My sister still lives on the old homestead (farm) and
when she trims shrubs and stuff she leaves it in a piles in an out of
the way place behind the sheds and when winter comes the animals use
it for a den or whatever. She arranges it so they can get under it.

My fur babies:

http://lestark.webs.com/
Old November 21st 14, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 11/21/2014 9:53 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
I took a couple of bags of garbage out last night.
When I opened the door to come back in Goofy did his sneak manuever and
slipped outside.
That lasted about 30 seconds. When I opened the door again he came bolting
back in hahah

I guess he doens't like 12 degree weather.

I don't know many who do!

I feel sorry for mr bunny though. I saw him in the yard yesterday up against
the house. Maybe that lessens the wind on him.

Awww, poor bunny.

Jill
Old November 24th 14, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
I took a couple of bags of garbage out last night.
When I opened the door to come back in Goofy did his sneak manuever and
slipped outside.
That lasted about 30 seconds. When I opened the door again he came
bolting back in hahah

I guess he doens't like 12 degree weather.

I feel sorry for mr bunny though. I saw him in the yard yesterday up
against the house. Maybe that lessens the wind on him.

Maybe even a cardboard or styrofoam box? Oh it would get nibbled at...hmm
or
a metal thermal picnic box turned on it's side, and facing the wall of the
house?
Sylvia

Goofy brought in a present last night. Matt Ferrari[_2_] Cat anecdotes 15 June 18th 12 01:51 PM
Persia is a Goofy Cat jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 5 April 18th 12 08:19 PM
(pic) Goofy over seeing the yard Matt Ferrari[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 May 30th 11 09:17 PM
Goofy Cat jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 September 17th 09 08:11 PM
Vid: Caliban being goofy Marina Cat anecdotes 2 January 7th 09 04:44 AM