Yet another move.

Old January 23rd 04, 12:56 PM
HRFLTiger

Default Yet another move.

Never let it be said that my cats are not well travelled. At the end
of February, we're all moving from Edinburgh back to Cardiff.

It's a decision that has only just been made, although we have been
thinking about it for a while, but we're doing it so I can spend more
time at the University (in Bristol) and I have a caretaker for my
furry family and they aren't disrupted (being put in kennels etc) when
I am off for months on end working in Scotland and Canada. (Still
doing my wildcat research).

I must have some of the most well travelled pets in the UK. I
certainly think that Pandora is the most well travelled feral!!

So - those of you on the Christmas card list who were promised Hogmany
cards from Scotland - well I'm afraid it will be Easter cards from
Cardiff. VBG

On another note, it seems that both Tiger and Pandora are tolerating
the d*g very well. Bonnie was asleep in her bed, minding her own
business and for no reason, Tiger marched up to her, beat the holy
crap out of her, then turfed her out of bed. After she was sitting
whimpering in the corner of the room with a "What did *I* do?" look on
her face, he turned tail and stalked out with a "That'll Learn ya!"
attitude.

Gotta love my cat! ;0)

Helen M
Old January 23rd 04, 02:39 PM
Marina

"HRFLTiger" wrote
Never let it be said that my cats are not well travelled. At the end
of February, we're all moving from Edinburgh back to Cardiff.

Well, after the trans-Atlanitc flights, a trans-British journey should be a
piece of cake to them, but we are still sending purrs that it goes without a
hitch.

snippety

On another note, it seems that both Tiger and Pandora are tolerating
the d*g very well. Bonnie was asleep in her bed, minding her own
business and for no reason, Tiger marched up to her, beat the holy
crap out of her, then turfed her out of bed. After she was sitting
whimpering in the corner of the room with a "What did *I* do?" look on
her face, he turned tail and stalked out with a "That'll Learn ya!"
attitude.

LOL! Tiger is in da house!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old January 23rd 04, 10:45 PM
polonca12000

May the move go smoothly!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"HRFLTiger" wrote in message
om...
Never let it be said that my cats are not well travelled. At the end
of February, we're all moving from Edinburgh back to Cardiff.

snip

Old January 24th 04, 01:17 AM
Susan M

Hi Helen:

I hope everyone you know uses pencil in their address books for you :-)

Where do you do your research in Canada?

Good luck on your move!

Susan M
who actually felt sorry for the dog ducking