Small Non-Profit NO KILL Animal Shelter in Pennsylvania URGENTLY in need of support!!!

Old October 26th 04, 04:16 AM
The Last Resort Animal Sanctuary

Default Small Non-Profit NO KILL Animal Shelter in Pennsylvania URGENTLY in need of support!!!

Hello fellow animal lovers!
I am writing as the coordinator for The Last Resort Animal
Sanctuary, Inc. a small scale non-profit 501c3 NO KILL small animal
shelter. Our shelter was previously located on a farm property, but
recently went up for sale leaving us scrambling to find a place for
our 150 animals to live. This summer, we received an abadoned and
dilapidated
property via donation and have been working very hard to fix it up.
We seem to have hit a roadblock within the last couple of weeks.

In order to proceed following the proper channels to get us up and
running, we need to go through the Township and apply for the proper
zoning variances and exceptions and building permits, etc. We
estimate this will cost us at least $500-- which is $500 that we
simply do not have. We do not want to compromise care of our animals
(who are temporarily being sheltered off site until we have
everything done properly)and we need to raise funds ASAP! It is a
real Catch-22 for us!
As many of you know, smaller shelters almost always struggle
financially, because donations and funding goes to the large scale,
well known shelters, who are often not no-kill!

Any donations, whether small or large, are DESPERATELY needed and
always appreciated!!!

Any donations can be sent to:
The Last Resort Animal Sanctuary, Inc.
P.O. Box 194
York New Salem, PA
17371

OR can be conveniently made online with a credit or debit card on
the website www.thelastresort.us

We are a 501c3 non-profit and all donations are tax deductable!

PLEASE help us raise these much needed funds! Even if you can only
donate a few dollars, it still helps us greatly. Pass this along!!!

Any support and suggestions for raising funds and gaining awareness
are always
welcome!

Thanks,
The Last Resort Animal Sanctuary, Inc.