A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat rescue
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

I can teach anyone how to get what they want out of life

Old November 21st 04, 08:16 AM
reynArd
external usenet poster

Default I can teach anyone how to get what they want out of life

"I can teach anyone how to get what they want out of life. The problem is I can't find anybody who can tell me what they want." -- Mark Twain "Today people in America can become whatever they want. Trouble is most don't know what they want." -- Earl Nightingale What do you want? Are you sick of the rat race? Are you tired of having someone else tell you what they think you're worth? Would you rather work from home, set you own hours, and pay yourself what you're really worth? We found the Perfect Home-based Business where you can work from home, set your own hours, and earn the kind of money you've always wanted to have! For four years running USANA has been voted best home based businessĀ”K How much are you really worth? How much do you want to earn this year? When do you want to retire and with how much? Click on the tab above that says "Opportunity" and then the tab that says "Presentation" and see for yourself why this is the Perfect Home-base Business. When you're done, contact us to schedule a brief interview, and if you qualify you can start earning this week! We will train the right people. We're looking for a few people who can recognize a great opportunity when they see it, and who want to take action now! So if you're a tire kicker, then enjoy the music and please pass on this. If however, you're ready to take action now, then you'll benefit ten-fold over those who wait. So go ahead and view the presentation. Then, take Action! A Dream without Action becomes a Memory!

http://reynard.usana.com

----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000 Newsgroups
---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---