SAD: Mr. Lenny at Rainbo Brij

Old August 3rd 03, 10:20 PM
Mogie

Gentle purrs from my furry gang to you all. With time the pain lessens. Mr.
Lenny is in a good place at the bridge.

Ray or Fran Tock wrote in message
Weze so sorry to have read this and though weze all knowz Mr. Lenny is

happy
and healthy at the Bridge, weze knowz it doesn't make the loss any less
painful for those whoze remain.

Though late, weze join ourz friends in the meatloaf position of support

and
weze send ourz bestest purrs to Aunti Johanna for her hurting heart and

for
Ms. Lucy, Panda and Sprout.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

Lots of comforting thoughts through the ether to you all.

Fran

Old August 5th 03, 03:05 AM
jen

weez layte too, but we are sending alla ourz bestest purrrs. we is so sorry
to heer dat Mr Lenny has left us.
Caitlin*, Merry, Pippin and jen