Harri & OT's Winking begins...

Old October 16th 09, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Harri & OT's Winking begins...

Yoo wook wike a furry hansom groom OT n Harri will will
luff thu way yoo wook too, trust me.
I hoap you both will be happee alwayz.
Mosey

O T stands in front of a big mirror, Hey guyz iz mine fur strait bak dare,
I iz too fat, I meanz fluffy ta see alll of itselfz. I betz Harri will be
da most bootifulz bride/cat effer and I wantz to look gud beside herselfz.

Harri, are you ready to put on your earrings, or do you still need to
clean behind your ears?

Lilith

I fink I'm ready. Da slobber-dog licked mine head, so I had to wash mine
whole self. Do you sees any dirt or ungroomed furz back dere?

Harri

Old October 16th 09, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

isa gud thing too, da soft getted all into da bazeball gamez anna sinze her
uzes da pooter ta lizten to da gamez she refuzedta pozt fur ani of uses,
letz go, chester hoppin in

--
Have a wonderful day

"Lucy" wrote in message
Lucy hovers the porter over Chester's house.

I came to pick mew up, Chester! Da winking will be funn.

Lucy

Old October 16th 09, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

[Aed steps out of the teleporter, followed by a couple dozen Second World
cats. They are followed by McDougal and a couple dozen cats from Cat
Island.]

McDougal: Aye, 'tis a beautiful place indeed. Sure and it has been too
long since we journeyed from the Island. We must be fixin' that problem.

Now, two orange kitties gettin' winked - that will be truly glorious to
see.
Old October 16th 09, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 15, 5:28*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Another porter twinkles and out steps Mosey, who offers his paw to Morgana
to help her out, followed by Pookie and Sqweex then Mimzy and Bob Qat..
They greet everyone and ask where to put the basket of rainbow hankies they
brought, cuz 'everybody cries at winkings' *Mosey is both happy and sad at
the winking, remembering his own and then looks at the darling Kits and
smiles as a warm feeling of happiness washes over him. *He knows where that
feeling comes from, the heart, and he knows hoo put dat fealing there. *The
Kits join the other younger kits n Mosey and Morgana find seats among their
frendz and start tawking happee.
Today iz a day uff luff. Mosey

i wuz juzt thinkin, it wuza gud sturt fur uses anna we haz remaned happi
alla deze yearz, i kan onli hope diz fur harri anna OT... itz veri kuleta
see little harri all growed up... it sure wurked owt rite fur mizz violette
makin hersef go anna lif wif unca dan..*konvintly forgettin dat he voted
wif mizz violette on diz matter*\

i thinkz diza bezt purlaze fura winkin... butted i alzo think dat little
lake mite be nize. *I sure hope sum of da sekund wurld kittez attindz so
we kan see ifin derown winkinz iz differint, Tiger, talkin more dan uzual
becauwze of alla gud memoreez

--
Have a wonderful day

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:34:17 -0400, Mau, High
Priestess - Temple of Bast's nimble, little paws
typed:

*The
lead cat looks over the entire area: "Tell Mau
that all is ready."

* * * * Suddenly 'porter after 'porter twinkle as
the community kitties arrive.

[a 'porter twinkles in front of the Temple, and a
petite Persian in a vintage cream Chanel day-dress
and a large, orange tomcat in a grey pin-striped
tux step out]

Meow, Tiger,

Dis is goink to be a luffly ceremony - so
romantical. Dere gud kitties, and it remindz me ob
owr winking! [smoochie and smurgle]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/15/2009 12:36:08 PM- Hide quoted text -

Pssssst..Mimzy! Oburr heer..itz minesewf, yur fren Meowy. Cud I akkz
a fayfur ob yoo? Cud yoo attach dese widdl spways ob wite freads onna
da tips ob mine own eers? I gotz fings heer..skotch taype, paypurr
kwips, gwoo, payst, an stwing.
MeOwy, gwateful fur habbing an imajinativ frend.
Old October 16th 09, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mercurio[_4_]

On 16 Oct 2009 14:14:22 GMT, Community Cats wrote:

[Aed steps out of the teleporter, followed by a couple dozen Second World
cats. They are followed by McDougal and a couple dozen cats from Cat
Island.]

McDougal: Aye, 'tis a beautiful place indeed. Sure and it has been too
long since we journeyed from the Island. We must be fixin' that problem.

Now, two orange kitties gettin' winked - that will be truly glorious to
see.

Ahhh, welkum to da Temple, my fureend! Wen yoo
get a chance I will giff yoo an your friendz a
tour since it hass been so menny yeerz since yoo
haf been here.

I am zee librarian now, and am digitizink awl ob
da owld books and sakred skrolls....

--
Ciao kittiez,

Mercurio
10/16/2009 12:47:55 PM
Old October 17th 09, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

-

Pssssst..Mimzy! Oburr heer..itz minesewf, yur fren Meowy. Cud I akkz
a fayfur ob yoo? Cud yoo attach dese widdl spways ob wite freads onna
da tips ob mine own eers? I gotz fings heer..skotch taype, paypurr
kwips, gwoo, payst, an stwing.
MeOwy, gwateful fur habbing an imajinativ frend.

Hihi MeOwy
Uff korse I will help yoo. Heer, hold still. Mimzy fitzes wiff da nise eer
peeces MeOwy made, stands bak, shows MeOwy in da mirror wat her did n asks,
um izzat wat yoo hab in mind? Yoo wook furry nise.
Iam gwad yoo r mine frend tew.
Mimzy

Old October 17th 09, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb

Harri, are you ready to put on your earrings, or do you still need to
clean behind your ears?

Lilith

I fink I'm ready. Da slobber-dog licked mine head, so I had to wash mine
whole self. Do you sees any dirt or ungroomed furz back dere?

Harri

Lilith gives Harri one final check. No, Harri, you look beautiful!
Do you need help putting on your earrings?

Lilith
Old October 17th 09, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Lilith gives Harri one final check. No, Harri, you look beautiful!
Do you need help putting on your earrings?

Lilith

Yes, please. I'z just a liddle bit nerfous. I luf mine OT so furry much,
and now we'z about to get winked!

Harri
Old October 17th 09, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Lilith gives Harri one final check. No, Harri, you look
beautiful!
Do you need help putting on your earrings?

Lilith

Yes, please. I'z just a liddle bit nerfous. I luf mine OT so
furry much,
and now we'z about to get winked!

Harri

Okay, hold still. Very carefully, Lilith places an earring over
each of Harri's ears. Then she licks her forehead. You look
beautiful! Are you ready?

Lilith