Skin [BW?][Long]

Old October 30th 04, 11:10 PM
Yowie

"Marina" wrote in message
Yowie wrote:

Cats are curious creatures, in both senses of the word.

reluctantly snipped for bandwidth

ROFL! Great one, Yowie! Glad you couldn't stay away. ;o)

Oh, I can't stay away *entirely*. Just the amount of time spent reading and
posting has had to be reduced dramatically. That anecdote took 3 months to
write! And I used to be able to churn out up to three a day. I just managed
to finish it last night because Cary went to bed early and Joel was out so I
had some precious time to myself. *bliss*. And what better way to spend it
than to write Shmoggleberry stories?

Glad to see people still think I haven't lost my writing ability - I've only
lost my mind, then :-)

Yowie

---

Old October 30th 04, 11:58 PM
Steve Touchstone

LB has that same aversion to bare skin, and attraction to bedcaves.
Usually she settles for a quick inspection of the cave, and then
sleeping with her front half sticking out of the covers. Sammy doesn't
mind skin at all, and on cold nights she often sleeps under the covers
at the foot of the bed. She usually enters the bed from the foot, too,
so there's no telling if she'll end up under the sheet, or between the
blanket and sheet.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky (RB)

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old October 31st 04, 01:24 AM
Yoj

"Yowie" wrote in message

Glad to see people still think I haven't lost my writing ability

No, you definitely haven't.

I've only lost my mind, then :-)

That comes with motherhood. G

Joy

Old October 31st 04, 01:31 AM
Sam Nash

"Yowie" wrote in message
snipped
Great story, Vicky. Into the "Vicky Chapman Keepers" folder it goes!
Sam