Dunt EET Theeze Fudz

Old August 20th 09, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Dunt EET Theeze Fudz

These fudz are bad for kitties

chocolate
grapes
raisins
milk
Onions, Garlic, & Related Root Vegetables
Green Tomatoes, Green (raw Potatoes)

Meowmie faownd diz link.
Theeze fings kan be bad for d*gs too.

http://cats.about.com/cs/catfood/a/humanfood.htm

Luffs
Mosey

Old August 20th 09, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Milk can give sum kitties diharea but they can get over it as they develop
the proper bugs in their intestines. We used to feed kitties milk and cream
all da time. When I was young giving cream to a cat was like giving a
parrot a cracker.

Fred

--
Regards,
Fred

Old August 20th 09, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 20, 9:41*am, Fred Williams wrote:
* * * * Milk can give sum kitties diharea but they can get over it as they develop
the proper bugs in their intestines. *We used to feed kitties milk and cream
all da time. *When I was young giving cream to a cat was like giving a
parrot a cracker. *

Fred

Cracker? CRACKER??

PEENUT, WANT PEENUT.

--
Buddy Macaw

Old August 20th 09, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

and they can go the other way also, i usta be ableta drink ani milk butted
onze i getted a horrible flu whut made mine belly not tolerate ani milk of
ani kind notted efin da speakil kittee milk furm the petsmurtalek Tiger

Old August 21st 09, 12:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Will in New Haven wrote:

On Aug 20, 9:41 am, Fred Williams wrote:
Milk can give sum kitties diharea but they can get over it as they
develop the proper bugs in their intestines. We used to feed kitties
milk and cream all da time. When I was young giving cream to a cat was
like giving a parrot a cracker.

Fred

Cracker? CRACKER??

PEENUT, WANT PEENUT.

--
Buddy Macaw

It was just a saying. A peenut once in a while is great fur a parrot, but
a sweet potato is healthier. Cream is fine fur a kitty if the kitty is used
to it.

Old August 21st 09, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Hmmmm. Did you take aunti biotics? That might have killed off the
bacteria you need to digest the milk... Maybe...as far as I know.

Fred

Old August 21st 09, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

at furxt soft anna ted sayed diz wuza izzue, den i getted eat yogurtz da
spensif furm da heaf fudz store butted it nefur mada differunz, afur the
fourf time i hurked it up da ted sayed no more molk... now bowt onze a year
i getsa little tazte butted i almozt mediately hurkez it up, ted sayed
sumetimez owlder kitteez diz happinz to, Tiger

Stormmmee wrote:

[...]

fudz mini-venture John Ross Mc Master Cat community 29 August 30th 09 06:12 PM
Meowmie's fudz Sundance Cat community 21 August 4th 09 05:42 AM
to will in new haven and fudz fans John Ross Mc Master Cat community 5 December 21st 08 07:06 AM
Pweeze Dunt feed da trollz Mosey =^*.*.^= Cat community 10 August 23rd 08 07:17 PM
No fudz all dayz! Granby Cat community 5 September 23rd 07 12:09 PM