oh no, my cat ate string! (long)

Old May 18th 04, 11:22 PM
MIKE

I put my used dental floss in a small jar until I put it in the trash to
go to the dump.

-MIKE

Old May 19th 04, 02:46 AM
Paulette

When my cat swallowed 2 feet of tangled fishing line, it took 48 hours
to pass; vet gave her BIG dose of Laxatone, said feed her twice her
normal amount.
Good luck! Paulette

Old May 20th 04, 01:06 AM
tonks

On Tue, 18 May 2004 13:11:24 -0500, kaeli
wrote:

In article , mw*678
enlightened us with...

OK so far. 26 hrs and counting. He pooped again -- not alot-- but he
pooped, so hopefully he's not blocked up. but no string yet.

Well, as long as he's going, the going is good, eh?

Is it possible for the string to get digested, even partially? I'm not
sure what it was made out of.

--

Well, it's been 2.5 days since he ate the string, and he hasn't yet
pooped it out. However, he is pooping (not much at a time, but

mary