UPCOMING EVENTS KALENDER

Old February 12th 04, 03:49 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Miss Violette wrote:
*Tigers eyes open wiiidddee, Tryin ta magine his purrfectly behaved
ladyfriend even meowin lowd letalone a youwl* Dis wuuld sure be
impurrsevie, Tiger

Hooman response: I agree, Tiger, looking at her she seems to be a little
cute ball of fluff, and she's well-behaved with me. I've gotten friendly
with the breeder who sold her to me, and she tells me that Anaïs was a
"holy terror alpha female" with the other girlcats - the "Boss" of the
cattery!

Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Well sweetie,

Tho I'se da perfekt lady, sumtimes yew jus gotta take charge. I
knose, caws Ise grew up wit ober twenny kitties, anna we wuz all
prize winning show cats, anna all champions or grand champions - a
house full of princesses, if'n yew get my drift. A blood-curdling
yowl, complete with hissspits an arched back anna chasing her aroun
da howse mite even tings owt.

Not that I'd effur suggest that you do sumfin like dat...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old February 13th 04, 03:04 AM
Miss Violette

If we travelled with tiger that would be him. They are all in cats now but
he was in the out for quite a while before he came to us. Its almost like
he forgot what fixed that wasn't broken happened when he gets out... Tiger
butts in, hey you hooman, be quite now,,, Tiger
Cory wrote in message
In article , Miss
Violette wrote:

OH my pawz... Tiger...

a note from soft... They are different depending on the situation, Tiger

is
lovable as long as he is inside, let him out and its on... he wants to

fight
it if its outside... Soft

Onyx just wants O-U-T... ALL the freakin' time. Whenever my folks go
RV-ing, they take the cats with, and Onyx just MUST go out and
"inspect" whichever RV park my folks are at at that given moment... and
then he MUST go out EVERY morning... EVERY afternoon... MOST nights...
or he gets... um... beligerent sp?. He was DEFINITELY *not* made by
Bast to be an indoor kitty. He's *completely* fine outside, too, but
at the same time, my folks keep a pretty wary eye on him when he's OUT,
and I also don't think he's run into too many d*gs or cats in the OUT,
either. He *loves* to hunt. His sisfur, Holly, could care less about
the OUT. She's deaf, so there are things that startle her in the OUT,
so she's fine being in.

This trip, my dad had to drive back home in the car (hitched to the
back of the RV) to get my brother's cat, Java, 'cuz my brother's unable
to care for him at the moment, and drive back with Java. It should be
interesting to hear how Java adapts to life on the road, not to mention
how Holly and Onyx adapt to JAVA being in the RV this time around.

How much you wanna bet that Java takes after Onyx and *insists* on
being outside *all* the time??

:-/

--- Cory

--
RIP Carlie Brucia

*CHANGE THE NUMBER SYMBOL TO A 3 TO SEND E-MAIL.*

Old February 14th 04, 03:32 PM
Miss Violette

I has a wink now so doze dayz isa ofur butted I hast purtect myown tertori
from a lotsa trudercats, Tiger
Cory wrote in message
In article , Miss
Violette wrote:

If we travelled with tiger that would be him. They are all in cats now

but
he was in the out for quite a while before he came to us. Its almost

like
he forgot what fixed that wasn't broken happened when he gets out...

TIGER!!! Do you like to romp with the ladycats in the OUT???

--- Unca Cory

Old February 15th 04, 01:12 AM
Miss Violette

Hey askz soft wat furry sayed!!! Tiger the inosint
Cory wrote in message
In article , Miss
Violette wrote:

I has a wink now so doze dayz isa ofur butted I hast purtect myown

tertori
from a lotsa trudercats, Tiger

Uh-huh... SUUUUUUUURE, Tiger!

--- Unca Cory, who knows EXACTLY what you were up to...

--
*CHANGE THE NUMBER SYMBOL TO A 3 TO SEND E-MAIL.*

Old February 15th 04, 03:13 AM
Miss Violette

Soft here, One night Furry had gone out to get some toonas, when he came
back the first thing he asked me was "so how long did it take you to get
tiger back in the house?" I asked him how he knew tiger had gotten out, He
told me there was enough white fur in the driveway, from an out kitty we had
named picaso, to make a whole new cat. There was just one little bit of
tiger fur out there. He went out, kicked the snot out of Picaso and came to
the door and wanted in. His yard was not to be walked in by
Picaso...Soft... See I telled Yourownsef!!! HRMPH, Tiger
Cory wrote in message
In article , Miss
Violette wrote:

Hey askz soft wat furry sayed!!! Tiger the inosint

So what did Furry say??

--- Unca Cory

--
*CHANGE THE NUMBER SYMBOL TO A 3 TO SEND E-MAIL.*

Old February 15th 04, 06:35 PM
Adam

Maybe youz kitties need to add anofurr kitty to your fambly. Like mebbe a
kitten. Dat wud give you somebody to play wif, and wud maybe help Louise
realize dat youz duzn't wanna attack her.

When my hoomins catched me and bringed me into dere house, it helped
AmeliaGrump to be less nasty to FluffyButt. And now dat I'z weigh almost
as much as AmeliaGrump she doesn't try to boffer me much any more. Fings
is a lot more peaceful now.

Sammy Kitten

Meowmiez afrayd dat 3 cats wud become 2 against 1. I not reely want
sumkitty tu play with, just sumwun tu hang out with wen all da hoomins are
in da owt, lyke Lionel an I used to.

Dere iz anuthur cat dat shows up in da out sumtimez, an Louise not like
him/hur at all! She actually use lots uv words tu get it tu go way, an not
furry nice words eithur!

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net