An idea for a mass purr day

Old September 8th 04, 09:09 AM
Yoj

"CATherine" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 01:01:50 GMT, "Yoj"
wrote:

"Dan M" wrote in message

BTW, you can put Skeeter and me on your list. When I wasn't able to

get
on line, Yowie was good enough to post a message for me about

Skeeter,
who has been diagnosed with CRF. Her numbers are quite high, and

have
raised drastically in the past six months. She has also lost three
pounds in two months. I'm doing my best to keep her comfortable and

do
what is right for her. I know eventually I'll have to make that

hardest
decision, and I pray I'll know when that time comes. She is still

able
to snuggle and purr for me, and she is eating a little (very little),

so
I know that time is not yet, but I'm afraid it may be soon.

Hugs and purrs going out for you and Skeeter. She will let you knwo
when the time comes.

--
CATherine

Thank you, CATherine.

Joy

Old September 8th 04, 09:38 AM
polonca12000

I think that's a great idea!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Dan M" wrote in message ...
Lately it seems like a lot of us have posted important purr requests -
job and financial needs, missing kitties, health issues, etc. In fact,
it seems to me that a whole bunch of us are going through some majorly
troubling times now - more so than in the memorable past.

It seems to me that it might be a worthwhile experiment to select a date
and time (perhaps the next full moon?) when everyone who is so inclined
could, at the same time, do their thing towards addressing the purr
requests. snip

Old September 8th 04, 09:38 AM
polonca12000

I think that's a great idea!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old September 8th 04, 09:38 AM
polonca12000

I think that's a great idea!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old September 8th 04, 10:39 AM
Adrian

CatNipped wrote:
I write stories for sort of the same reason I fart - it just has to

come out!!

OK where was the beverage warning? I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything
when I read that. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 8th 04, 02:56 PM
CatNipped

"CATherine" wrote in message

Since Amber died, my house is too quiet and I miss the rascal that
inspired so many stories. Maybe when I am through grieving, I will
find more humor in my household of cats. Maybe my broken heart would
benefit from a group purr.

--
CATherine

{{{{{{{{{{CATherine}}}}}}}}}} I know how hard it is to lose your best
friend. The best way to cope with the grief is to try to remember the cute
of funny things she did and the love she received while she was with you.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 8th 04, 02:56 PM
CatNipped

"CATherine" wrote in message

Since Amber died, my house is too quiet and I miss the rascal that
inspired so many stories. Maybe when I am through grieving, I will
find more humor in my household of cats. Maybe my broken heart would
benefit from a group purr.

--
CATherine

{{{{{{{{{{CATherine}}}}}}}}}} I know how hard it is to lose your best
friend. The best way to cope with the grief is to try to remember the cute
of funny things she did and the love she received while she was with you.

Hugs,

CatNipped

It's Back TW, Purr Request badwilson Cat anecdotes 44 August 13th 04 10:34 PM
Job Purr Request Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 54 July 1st 04 05:09 PM
Purr Chain Stacey Cat anecdotes 28 November 25th 03 01:26 AM
Purr Pad Kris Dockter Cat anecdotes 3 September 22nd 03 02:18 PM