Stickers / 2 Socks

Old August 18th 06, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rhonda

Default Stickers / 2 Socks

Sherry, I was hoping for an update today!

How is she doing? Is she acting much more friendly without the sticker
and eating like a pig?

Rhonda

Old August 18th 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Rhonda wrote:
Sherry, I was hoping for an update today!

How is she doing? Is she acting much more friendly without the sticker
and eating like a pig?

Rhonda

She's doing good, and she *is* eating like a pig. I've tried to stick
with foods that might be more bland, like the chicken varieties mushy
kinds. She's definitely a leg-rubber. One of those kitties that about
trips you. Best update, I think I have a foster home lined up. I didn't
let the vet do anything to her except treat her mouth Wed. I just don't
believe in putting them through so much trauma at one time. So she
still isn't tested for felv, and hasn't been vaccinated or wormed or
anything. Gonna do that after giving the mouth some time to heal. I
feel pretty good about her, though. Somehow I just don't think she has
FeLV. Probably worms and ear mites though. So I have to wait and get
all that done before she goes anywhere.
She really has a good personality. She's very docile and sweet, even
"polite", like my Biskit and Tak's Betty was. She hasn't hissed or
growled, or swatted, not one time, not even when the vet was working on
her.
Thanks for asking!

Sherry

Old August 18th 06, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

wrote in message
oups.com...

Rhonda wrote:
[...]

Oh I hope all goes well. She sounds like such a darling!

Old August 18th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wrote:

[...]

So nice to hear she is doing so well. Aw, I was hoping she would Stick
to you, but I know you have too many cats already. Or so you think. ;o)

Stories and pics at
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/
Old August 18th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
oups.com...

Rhonda wrote:
[...]

I would like to post purrs more than I do, but I try and read and send purrs
silently from here anyway. I've been following this little kitty's tale
with interest.
Thank goodness that she found you and that you were so kind as to take her
to the vet or she would certainly have died. Kudos to you.
And how great that it proved something easy for the vet to sort out, now
hopefully she will go from strength to strength, thanks to you.

Tweed

Old August 18th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Rhonda wrote:
[...]

Oh, thank you Christina. It really wasn't a big deal--so easy. She uses
the litterbox good, she doesn't even scratch on the door and the other
cats don't act like they even know she is here. And the vet bill didn't
cost much either. I'm just grateful, for once, that it turned out good.
Like we won one. :-)

Sherry

Old August 19th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

On Fri 18 Aug 2006 09:08:31a, wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
roups.com):

Rhonda wrote:
[...]

I meant to reply when I read your OP about her. I'm so glad you
found her problem and now even more thrilled that you might have a
home for her! You're such a softie. I wish there were more yous.

--
Cheryl
Old August 19th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

wrote:
Rhonda wrote:
[...]

Awww, she sounds like a perfect sweetheart! And for goodness' sakes, that
bushy tail! AWWWW Who wouldn't love her?

Jill