Sad but unbelievable (TW)

Old May 6th 08, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_2_]

Default Sad but unbelievable (TW)

Why some people get rid of their pets

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1879

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old May 6th 08, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Charleen Welton wrote:
Nasty owners, wonderful savers.
Charleen, who would take them all home!

Lesley who has lost her heart to the black and white boy who wouldn't play
with a dog and Sooty whose so called slaves expected a year old cat to sit on
their laps and purr all day- they'd love mine- it's noteworthy when one of
them does sit on a lap for more than 30 seconds

Old May 6th 08, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Lesley wrote:
Why some people get rid of their pets

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1879

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

They're obviously all fidiots! One woman could afford to go on holiday but
not to keep her 7 year old cat in the cattery while she was gone! I hope
she had a horrible holiday. And that wee 8 week old, locked away in a shed?
What were they *thinking*???

Jill

Old May 6th 08, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

jmcquown wrote:

They're obviously all fidiots! One woman could afford to go on holiday but
not to keep her 7 year old cat in the cattery while she was gone! I hope
she had a horrible holiday. And that wee 8 week old, locked away in a shed?
What were they *thinking*???

Sadly they probably weren't thinking when they got the cats in the first
place. I mean getting a Persian and then dumping the poor cat because no-one
had time to brush the coat? Look at a Persian- doesn't it obviously have long
hair? Does long hair need brushed?

Old May 6th 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Lesley" u27720@uwe wrote in message news:83bdcb1b010ed@uwe...
Why some people get rid of their pets

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1879

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

That just makes me sick. :

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 6th 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...ml?in_article_...

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Sadly it's indicative of a general state of affairs. In Cardiff this
weekend a momma cat was left with her 4 kittens tied in a black
plastic bag, 5 1 week old kittens were dumped in a bucket, a cat was
thrown in the Taff with a birck around its neck, and a dog was set on
fire. My own Cleo was taken to the vet to be PTS because she no longer
matched the furniture. Fortunately the vet said no.

They're all now in foster care but I hope the scum that did it to them
rot in hell for eternity.

Helen M

Old May 6th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]

leopardusweidii@
On May 6, 11:50 am, "Lesley" u27720@uwe wrote:
Why some people get rid of their pets

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...ml?in_article_...

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Sadly it's indicative of a general state of affairs. In Cardiff this

weekend a momma cat was left with her 4 kittens tied in a black
plastic bag, 5 1 week old kittens were dumped in a bucket, a cat was
thrown in the Taff with a birck around its neck, and a dog was set on
fire.

That is so sick and wrong and they will be dealt with in the 'hereafter"
D*&%N some people!!!

My own Cleo was taken to the vet to be PTS because she no longer
matched the furniture. Fortunately the vet said no.

Good to hear. Good for him.

They're all now in foster care but I hope the scum that did it to them
rot in hell for eternity.

Helen M

Yeah, me too
Hug
Kyla

Old May 6th 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Lesley wrote:
Why some people get rid of their pets

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1879

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I wish that shelters could publish the names/addresses of those idiots
in a list, along with the picture of the pet. "so-n-so of such-n-such
turned in this lovely animal as it didn't match their new drapes" or
"... would rather get rid of their family pet than discipline their
child to NOT torment the pet". I would absolutely LOVE to see such a
list published by the shelters!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old May 6th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Lesley wrote:
Why some people get rid of their pets

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1879

The cat didn't match the CARPET????? OTOH, one lady devoted to Siamese
(she wrote a book about cats) complained that her wardrobe was limited
to beige (a color not especially becoming to her) simply to conceal the
evidence of shed cat hair!