Religious Right: The Greatest Threat to Democracy

Old February 17th 13, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
walsingham

Default Religious Right: The Greatest Threat to Democracy

Mack A. Damia wrote in
:

Book endorsement:
"Every freedom loving American should read this book. A.F. Alexander
lays out the facts as only an insider could, and they are startling.
Christian Dominionism represents a clear and present danger to our
democracy, and this book tells you what each of us can do to protect
the Liberty we all hold so dear." Jason Childs, founder of the Center
for Progress in Alabama, Liberty University graduate, and former
evangelical Baptist pastor.

Midwest Book Review: Small Press Watch, June 2012
"A theocracy is a nation where religion controls the government.
'Religious Right: The Greatest Threat to Democracy' is a treatise

from
a former member of such a religious right Church... 'Religious Right'
is worth considering for those who want to better understand the
Christian Right's ideals for the American nation."

San Francisco Book Reviews - 4 Stars
"There is a dangerous threat brewing, and many are afraid to speak

out
against it. As a former member of the Religious Right, A.F. Alexander
offers an insider's explanation of why the movement formed, how it
joined with the Republican Party, how its members view the world, and
what they want for America... this book serves as an honest and
frightening look into a movement whose goal, Alexander argues, is
ultimately to destroy American democracy in favor of a Biblically-led
system."

Nulla/LibraryThing 4 stars
It is a good basic introduction to understanding the drives of the
fundamentalist Christian right and how they mesh into present day
American politics...It will scare the pants off you - as it should!

Barnes & Noble Anonymous Reviewer 5 Stars
"I couldn't put it down. This book ties together all the pieces of

the
pervasive Dominionist movement. Theocrats really are systematically
gaining control of the 'seven mountains' of our society... The author
gives us the true history of the movement and brings us up to date on
its impressive progress. He takes us inside many subsets of this
extremist world. I was particularly fascinated by the creepy
Quiverfull movement. This stuff should be the stuff of fiction and
conspiracy theories, but it is very real. It is also dangerously

under
reported."

Amazon Reviewer Ronald Maron (Nova Scotia) 5 Stars
"In a clearly defined and fluid manner, the author defines the Seven
Mountains of Influence, which serves as the blue print for a

religious
based government, the leading protagonists behind this movement and
the length and breadth to which it has already succeeded...Unless we
as a population of persons can get out of our collective malaise and
awaken to the stealth operations that are taking place around us we,
too, will become the boiled frogs of the symbolic kettle."

http://www.religiousright101.com/

I'm not amerkin, and I wouldn't read the bloody book if I was! **** OFF
with your voodoo mumbo crap!
WHO GIVES A ****!!!