What's Goin' On?

Old June 23rd 10, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Default What's Goin' On?

There's been a lot going on! We lost our air conditioning on
Friday, and it took till Saturday afternoon to get it fixed. I
spent most of my time under Debby's bed because there were
strange hoomins in the house. This week, I decided that Cousin
Rosco wasn't so bad. He's been smurgling with Debby and sleeping
on her bed during the day. I watched him take the scenic route
to Debby's bed (over the desk, through an open dresser drawer,
over the window sill, to the bed), so I tried it! I jumped up
onto Debby's desk and made a nest in the open dresser drawer.
It's wonderful, so soft as compared to Debby's lumpy bed that
smells like Cousin Rosco.

Respectfully meowed,
Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Age 9
Chief Torbie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Technical Kitty

Old June 24th 10, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we duzint getsa a.c. beri offin beclawz itz owlde anna soft haz trublez
breefin when itz on, but we gots lotsa fanz ta lay in... Storrmmee

Old June 24th 10, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 23, 3:15*pm, "ChildFree23" wrote:
[...]

Open dresser drawers ar Bast's speshul giffs for kitteez.
Meowy
Old June 24th 10, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yet anofur thing da kitteez in diz howze iz deprifed of, we haz NO stairz,
anna we haz NO dresserz, da onlee drawerz in diz howze besidesa kitchen iz
da onez unner da watermonzter bed anna hoominz keepz demselvez klozed
komplainin bowt hurtin derlegz ifin dey happinsta vbe opined by sumcat ta
sleep in one, Tiger

Old June 24th 10, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Open dresser drawers ar Bast's speshul giffs for kitteez. Meowy

We'z got it gudgud here. When Paw was carrying a dresser into da howse a
couple weeks ago, him was a little clumsier dan usual. Him stumbled on
the bottom step and felled down, and him an da dresser bof rolled over an
over. Of da three drawers in da dresser, da top one felled out an broke.
Paw setted it up in da corner, so now we gets to use da top drawer as a
kitty drawer, and it's da right height fur kitties stepping up on to da
ledge.

Harri

Old June 24th 10, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:01:26 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

I sure hope yourown paw iz ok???

Yeah, him duz clumsy stuff like dat all da time. It'z a wonder dat him
doesn't break bones, but him must also be lucky. Him just getted some
extra bruises out of it.

Old June 25th 10, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Debby has the opposite problem. She can't breathe without it. She is
allergic to us kittiez and running the air conditioner helps filter
our dander out of the air.

Lilith

Old June 25th 10, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

On Jun 24, 5:44*pm, MeOwy wrote:
[...]

Fangu, Meowy! I knew you'd understand!

Lilith

What's Goin' On ChildFree23[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 June 24th 10 05:36 PM
R Sekretary iz goin too bed Will in New Haven Cat community 4 October 15th 08 05:33 PM
ot freebie, you're goin like this kurupt Cat health & behaviour 0 June 11th 06 05:10 AM
Goin' to Work kilikini Cat anecdotes 9 January 3rd 06 04:31 PM
Goin' to the city badwilson Cat anecdotes 4 September 14th 05 10:26 AM