Hoominz muss hav short atenshun spanz

Old November 20th 11, 10:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Hoominz muss hav short atenshun spanz

mayhapz we needsa all takez notez, chester
"Rebecca" wrote in message

On 2011-11-15 9:28 PM, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:42:47 -0800, wrote:

I thot I had Meowmie traned. At meel timez, she shud put kruncheez in
myown
bole an put da bole in myown eetin spot on da kownter, den put
kruncheez in
Sundance's bole an put dat bole in hizown eetin spot on da flor.
Tuday she
almoss furgitted to giv me myown bole! She putted kruncheez in myown
bole,
den juss leff da bole sitten dere while she putted kruncheez in
Sundance's
bole! I wuz shokked -- I mite hav starfed to def wif kruncheez juss
inchez
frum myown face! Furchoonitly, after she putted in Sundance's
kruncheez she
givved me myown bole befur enneefing terrybul happinned.

Rebecca

hoomins must be better traynd. dey neglekt uses all da time, so saad.
sum days i begg for fudz.
beauty, understandink

This iz a kommon hoomin faylin. We hasta remind Meomie EFFURY SINGUL
mornin tu put fuds inna bowl befur she leefs fur werk! An she neffur
gits thu idee - she jus komplanes we gits undur hur feets.

-- Sam an Cinnamon

Mi meomiw feez mee firs sew Iz not getin undr hur feetz. TuTu

How did yoo trane her to do dat?

Rebecca, ready to take notes

Old November 20th 11, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

we duz diz to da gramby and her fuzzzez but we keepz rite on and talkin' all
da timez. Her stanz it furr a bit den gifvez up and feedz uz. Her sayz it
iz takeep uz out of her hairz budt, we duzent git in her hair, only in da
nite. Willow sayz she feedz uz sumtimez to stop us fitink and den she knowz
we will go to take a nap.

YES O T and it works almost every time.

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 16:48:34 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

How did yoo trane her to do dat?

Rebecca, ready to take notes

Cybèle: We'be twained da hooman to do dat too,

Itz eeezy.

Do yoo remembfur Mr. Montgomer FitzGawin (I finks)? Hez attid da Bridje now,
buttit wen he posted he wuz a champion id da Cat-lympics in an ebent cawled
"Speedbumps".

Itz wen you weave in and owt ob da hoomans wegs as dey walk, an get cwose
enuf so dat da hooman duzzent twip,an da kitty duzzent get aksidentally
launched.

Datz mine technique!

Itz BERRY pesty!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/18/2011 7:54:03 PM