Cats eradicated as pets in New Zealand

Old January 23rd 13, 07:28 AM posted to alt.atheism,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
J[_3_]

Default Cats eradicated as pets in New Zealand

Cats are basically the domain of homosexuals and crazy women who can't
find a man. The rest of the world will survive just fine without these
hideous creatures. Good riddance!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/cats-erad...u6caVFv36LB.99

(STUFF) — Some scientists are backing Gareth Morgan’s campaign to
control cats in order to protect native species, but say more also
needs to be done to counter other predators.

Morgan, a philanthropist and economist, launched the Cats to Go
website yesterday, which calls for the eradication of the “friendly
neighborhood serial killer”.

Killing cats was an option, but cat owners should also control their
pets in order to protect native species, the website said.

University of Otago senior lecturer in zoology, Dr Yolanda van Heezik,
supported Morgan’s campaign, saying his proposals were reasonable and
would prove effective.

“Consider using a collar with a bell: our research has shown they
reduced catch by 50 per cent,” van Heezik said.

J Young

Old January 23rd 13, 09:22 AM posted to alt.atheism,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jeanne Douglas

In article ,
J wrote:

Cats are basically the domain of homosexuals and crazy women who can't
find a man. The rest of the world will survive just fine without these
hideous creatures. Good riddance!

Oh, boy, you just took your life in your hands, bashing cats like that.

I DARE you to go out on the street and tell people this story and give
your charming reaction to it. It'll be a miracle if you escape intact,
even up there in Canada, the Land of Nice.

--
JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden
Old January 23rd 13, 09:30 AM posted to alt.atheism,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Syd M.

On Jan 23, 1:28*am, J wrote:
Cats are basically the domain of homosexuals and crazy women who can't
find a man.

Oh, good. JerkYoung again shows how much he 'respects' the ladies.

PDW
Old January 23rd 13, 11:07 AM posted to alt.atheism,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Devils Advocaat

On 23 Jan, 08:22, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
In article ,

*J wrote:
Cats are basically the domain of homosexuals and crazy women who can't
find a man. The rest of the world will survive just fine without these
hideous creatures. Good riddance!

Oh, boy, you just took your life in your hands, bashing cats like that.

I DARE you to go out on the street and tell people this story and give
your charming reaction to it. It'll be a miracle if you escape intact,
even up there in Canada, the Land of Nice.

I can't help but love kitty cats.

I was born into a home with a cat.

He kept an eye on me.

Especially when in the pram in the front garden.

Old January 23rd 13, 01:36 PM posted to alt.atheism,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Christopher A. Lee

*J wrote:
Cats are basically the domain of homosexuals and crazy women who can't
find a man. The rest of the world will survive just fine without these
hideous creatures. Good riddance!

Oh, boy, you just took your life in your hands, bashing cats like that.

I DARE you to go out on the street and tell people this story and give
your charming reaction to it. It'll be a miracle if you escape intact,
even up there in Canada, the Land of Nice.

I can't help but love kitty cats.

I was born into a home with a cat.

He kept an eye on me.

Especially when in the pram in the front garden.

Me too. We had cats almost as far back as I can remember.

My father wasn't a homosexual and my mother wasn't a crazy woman who
couldn't find a man.

Obviously.

Old January 24th 13, 12:40 AM posted to alt.atheism,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Zacharias Mulletstein

news

Don't **** with our kitty cats. Or I'll sic Pantera on you.

Old January 24th 13, 12:51 AM posted to alt.atheism,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Father Haskell

On Jan 23, 3:22*am, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
In article ,

*J wrote:
Cats are basically the domain of homosexuals and crazy women who can't
find a man. The rest of the world will survive just fine without these
hideous creatures. Good riddance!

Oh, boy, you just took your life in your hands, bashing cats like that.

Hopefully, he's kept it to mere words and not outright mistreatment.

Old January 24th 13, 01:17 AM posted to alt.atheism,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jeanne Douglas

In article ,
"Zacharias Mulletstein" wrote:

"J" wrote in message
news

Cats are basically the domain of homosexuals and crazy women who can't
find a man. The rest of the world will survive just fine without these
hideous creatures. Good riddance!

Don't **** with our kitty cats. Or I'll sic Pantera on you.

How's Pantera doing? Give him a nice ear scratch for me, please.

Old January 24th 13, 02:48 AM posted to alt.atheism,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

J wrote:
Cats are basically the domain of homosexuals and crazy women who can't
find a man. The rest of the world will survive just fine without these
hideous creatures. Good riddance!

Domestic cats don't bother the wildlife, if they are well fed. None of my
cats bother with the birds I feed on my back porch. I run through a 10 pound
bag of bird seed every couple of weeks. I have five cats and they don't pay
any attention to the birds at all. So to eliminate cats based on their
threat to other animals is a tough case to make. Now, this doesn't apply to
feral cats. these should be "eliminated" by catching, neutering and
releasing. There are lots of organizations that do this, so you might
consider giving them a little money from time to time.....

Old January 24th 13, 04:12 AM posted to alt.atheism,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Southern Justice

Default Its Official - Rightists eradicated as pets in New Zealand

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41977

--

Jesus is comin' to kill kill kill.