Abducted strays?

Old October 13th 03, 02:12 AM

In a9mib.27785$La.27020@fed1read02, on 10/12/03
at 05:15 PM, "Cat Protector" said:

It is not your decision for adopting out cats.

Lets see; According to you I'm wrong for objecting to what happened -- in the
context of its okay (according to you) for the other person to do it -- is
also not in a formal rescue group.

You really need to stop mixing your meds, and posting on the internet.

Rescue groups are supposed to
be the ones to that. Since you do not have legal custody of the cats then you
can't adopt them out. I suggest you study the laws in your state regarding
this.

So you know that for a fact? Like you know where I am and can tell us here
and now? I'm impressed. Say, do you think the space four cats have in a
trailer meets the new animal cruelty law? Or do we need to take their paw
prints, and measure floor space and subtract for everything they can't jump
over while playing -- to know?

If you really feel they were dumped

Who said anything about being dumped? They were there one day. The mother was
so weak she couldn't stand up. I took care of her, while the person who stole
her did nothing -- but you somehow think I'm the problem here. -- What is
your medication anyway. It sure makes you see things in a funny way.

then you should go to the police or
the agency that handles the animal cruelty laws in your state or city.

So you think the police have the time to find the "unknown" person who might
have dumped this cat?

Of
course with your anger issues and previous posts you'll probably no doubt say
you know everything and that you have the right to take the law into your own
hands.

Really? What is I took into my own hands?

I have to wonder why you bothered posting for help here when all you seem to
want to do is toot your own horn, name call, and say how you seem to know it
all. I think I'll just killfile you now since you obviously will not listen.

I have to wonder why an idiot like you keeps posting. See your doctor about
the meds you obviously mixing -- or need to be taking.

Old October 13th 03, 02:16 AM

In 62mib.27783$La.46@fed1read02, on 10/12/03
at 05:08 PM, "Cat Protector" said:

What you call shock therapy I call being simply obnoxious, rude and childish.
Obviously you are incapable of stating your point without rude and nasty.

I figured you would be upset at hearing the truth about you.

Old October 13th 03, 02:17 AM

In Z3mib.27784$La.7545@fed1read02, on 10/12/03
at 05:10 PM, "Cat Protector" said:

Oh so now you're a professional detective? What was your next tactic? Find
the woman, bust into her house and take the cats by force. Leave the law to
the police.

Of course not. But once I was involved in military intelligence. Back then
I would have reported that you are on something and no one knows what, or
where you're getting it -- but its making you crazy.

Old October 13th 03, 05:38 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 23:40:47 GMT, frlpwr wrote:

Cat Protector wrote:

Let this incident go and
move on.

Is that what you do when a cat you care for goes missing?

If you think this trip hasn't been fun you are absolutely right!
Old October 13th 03, 07:01 AM
Cat Protector

They weren't his cats to begin with. He also wants to take the law into his
own hands by investigating witnesses and even going so far to find the name
and address of the person who may or may not have taken them. We have police
for this very reason. If he thinks someone just maliciously took them they
he needs to go to the police instead of being a control freak and taking
matters into his own hands.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

Old October 13th 03, 08:41 PM
frlpwr

Cat Protector wrote:

It is not your decision for adopting out cats. Rescue groups are supposed to
be the ones to that.

What the hell? Look at your local newspaper under the "Pets for Sale"
column. Any person who feels like it can adopt out or sell an animal.

Since you do not have legal custody of the cats then
you can't adopt them out.

How would I establish legal custody of the eight feral kittens I had up
for adoption today?

In San Francisco, if you feed a stray animal for three consecutive days
you are considered the guardian and are liable for all the
responsibilities that implies.

I suggest you study the laws in your state regarding this.

I suggest you stop yammering about things you know nothing about.

If you really feel they were dumped then you should go to
the police or the agency that handles the animal cruelty laws in your state
or city.

What do you suppose the conviction rate is for animal abandonment?

Do all of us a favor. Contact your local animal control agency tomorrow
and ask them what they would do about a suspected month-old animal
abandonment case that occurred in a location other than the property on
which the animals normally resided.

Of course with your anger issues and previous posts you'll probably
no doubt say you know everything and that you have the right to take the law
into your own hands.

I must have missed the post where letoured plots the lynching.

Holy ****! There's no "seem" about it, you are certifiably insane.

I think I'll just killfile you now since you
obviously will not listen.

I've only read a few of your posts and even I know that no one in their
right mind would listen to you.

(snip)