My cats and dogs are getting their food backwards...

Old October 26th 03, 01:09 AM
Karen M.

Default My cats and dogs are getting their food backwards...

My dog keeps trying to eat my cats' food and my cats keep trying to eat
my dog's food! Either someone switched the bags on me, or there's some
animal freaky Friday going on here! I'm used to my dog doing this, but I
thought the cats had better sense! LOL!!

Karen

Old October 26th 03, 01:47 AM
Cheryl

In ,
Karen M. composed with style:
My dog keeps trying to eat my cats' food and my cats keep trying to
eat my dog's food! Either someone switched the bags on me, or
there's some animal freaky Friday going on here! I'm used to my dog
doing this, but I thought the cats had better sense! LOL!!

Karen

One of my sisters cats loves dog food. She puts the cat food up high
so the dog doesn't eat it but with the dog food on the kitchen floor,
her tiger cat will pull a piece out and bat it around the floor before
eating it. I don't think he's eating enough to make it a large part
of his diet but she can't seem to find a way to stop him.

Old October 26th 03, 01:47 AM
Cheryl

In ,
Karen M. composed with style:

Old October 26th 03, 05:50 AM
Karen M.

Cheryl wrote:

In ,
Karen M. composed with style:

My dog keeps trying to eat my cats' food and my cats keep trying to
eat my dog's food! Either someone switched the bags on me, or
there's some animal freaky Friday going on here! I'm used to my dog
doing this, but I thought the cats had better sense! LOL!!

Karen

One of my sisters cats loves dog food. She puts the cat food up high
so the dog doesn't eat it but with the dog food on the kitchen floor,
her tiger cat will pull a piece out and bat it around the floor before
eating it. I don't think he's eating enough to make it a large part
of his diet but she can't seem to find a way to stop him.

Yeah, they eat mostly their own food, but I thought it was so strange
and funny...

Old October 26th 03, 05:50 AM
Karen M.

Cheryl wrote:

In ,
Karen M. composed with style:

Old October 26th 03, 02:05 PM
Alison Perera

In article ,
"Karen M." wrote:

My dog keeps trying to eat my cats' food and my cats keep trying to eat
my dog's food! Either someone switched the bags on me, or there's some
animal freaky Friday going on here! I'm used to my dog doing this, but I
thought the cats had better sense! LOL!!

We have a song for my kitty-boy. "Hektor...my name is Hektor...I like to
Eeeat Dooog Fooood!"

-Alison in OH

Old October 26th 03, 05:11 PM
Karen M.

Alison Perera wrote:
In article ,
"Karen M." wrote:

My dog keeps trying to eat my cats' food and my cats keep trying to eat
my dog's food! Either someone switched the bags on me, or there's some
animal freaky Friday going on here! I'm used to my dog doing this, but I
thought the cats had better sense! LOL!!

We have a song for my kitty-boy. "Hektor...my name is Hektor...I like to
Eeeat Dooog Fooood!"

-Alison in OH

That is so cute!! We have an all encompassing song for my worst
offender, Ernie - Errrrnie Bird, Errrrnie Bird, You are such a Dirrrrty
Bird!

Old October 26th 03, 05:12 PM
Karen M.

Alison Perera wrote:

In article ,
"Karen M." wrote:

My dog keeps trying to eat my cats' food and my cats keep trying to eat
my dog's food! Either someone switched the bags on me, or there's some
animal freaky Friday going on here! I'm used to my dog doing this, but I
thought the cats had better sense! LOL!!

We have a song for my kitty-boy. "Hektor...my name is Hektor...I like to
Eeeat Dooog Fooood!"

-Alison in OH

Whoops! I was just telling him he was dirty, he was rolling in dirt in
the back yard. It's supposed to be Nerrrrdy Bird, not Dirrrrty Bird...