PING! 2012 Annual RPCA Greeting Card Exchange

Old September 28th 12, 06:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default PING! 2012 Annual RPCA Greeting Card Exchange

This is the 11th year the Annual RPCA Greeting Card Exchange has run,
and the 5th year its been organised through Yahoo Groups!!!

If you are already signed up to the list:

Like every other year I've managed it, I send out a "PING!" from the
[Felinitations] yahoo group. If you receive this e-mail and want to
participate, you need to reply to this email to let me know this is a
valid email addy. If your details are the same, all you need to is press
reply and send (you can say hi if you want to, though). If your snail
mail details are different to last year, please let me know your new
details ASAP.

If I don't get a reply, I'll assume that the email addy that is
subscribed here is no longer being read, and unsubscribe it. If you
don't want to participate in any manner (but remember, you are most
welcome to be part of the 'receive only' section) either unsubscribe
yourself, or let me know and I can do it for you. An unsubscribe this
year doesn't disqualify you from resubscribing next year or any
subsequent year.

If you haven't signed up but would like to:

You need to join the Yahoo group Felinitations. It is a secret group,
and doesn't have any chatter. It is used *solely* to organise the card
exchange. Please let me know if you want to join.

I'll also post this reminder in the Facebook group and Catslaves so if
you were a member last year, but haven't received your PING! email, you
can look in your spam folders.

Happy 2012 RPCA Card Exchange everyone!

Yowie
Old September 28th 12, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Yowie" wrote in message ...

[...]

I can't believe it's been eleven years! Wow. I'm still at the same
address. I wish I could send cards

Jill