Spicey lets loose

Old October 2nd 12, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Spicey lets loose

I really have to stop writing about Spicey.

When I went into Spicey's room for kitty housekeeping today, Spicey seemed
to decide that she'd had enough of my intrusions. Eeek.

"Wauuu! *Hiss*" she replied to my protests. Then, she started stalking
purposefully towards me. How cute! Oh, I'm in peril, aren't I? Being
familiar with this body language, I started backing up counterclockwise
around the room, staying about four feet out of reach of Spicey.

When our circuit took me past the litter box, I peeked inside for clumps.
When she backed me up past the food shelf, I grabbed a bag of cat food. As
she pushed me past the food bowl, I quickly topped it off. Soon, she grew
tired of this chase, and I had most of the chores I needed to do finished.

I went back to the litter box, where I unearthed the biggest pee clump I'd
ever seen. Spicey must've been holding it the first day!
Old October 2nd 12, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Takayuki" wrote in message
I really have to stop writing about Spicey.

Please don't! I'm sure I'm not the only one who is fascinated by this saga,
and hoping for a happy ending.

Joy

Old October 2nd 12, 10:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Joy" wrote in message . ..

"Takayuki" wrote in message
I really have to stop writing about Spicey.

Please don't! I'm sure I'm not the only one who is fascinated by this saga,
and hoping for a happy ending.

Joy

~~~~~~~~~~

I'll second that!

MaryL

Old October 2nd 12, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 04:51:40 -0500, "MaryL"
wrote:

"Joy" wrote in message . ..

"Takayuki" wrote in message
.. .
I really have to stop writing about Spicey.

Please don't! I'm sure I'm not the only one who is fascinated by this saga,
and hoping for a happy ending.

Joy

~~~~~~~~~~

I'll second that!

MaryL

The very first posts I read have Spicey in the title.
Old October 3rd 12, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Tue, 02 Oct 2012 21:18:07 +0100, Judith Latham
wrote:
In article , Takayuki
wrote:
I went back to the litter box, where I unearthed the biggest pee clump
I'd ever seen. Spicey must've been holding it the first day!

Please don't stop telling us about her, no matter how trivial you may
thing it. We are all hoping this works out well, we need all the details
we can get.

Feeding, pee clumps... Granted, this is probably pretty standard fare for
our group.

Someday Spicey Takayuki Cat anecdotes 26 October 1st 12 07:41 PM
Spicey Update Suz Cat anecdotes 4 June 19th 11 01:26 AM
Spicey update Suz Cat anecdotes 7 June 4th 11 07:38 PM
Spicey Needs Purrs Suz Cat anecdotes 21 June 4th 11 05:37 AM
Spicey Pics SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 10 October 4th 03 07:06 AM