Cutest. Cat. Commercial. EVER!

Old March 1st 11, 12:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
news[_3_]

Default Cutest. Cat. Commercial. EVER!

Try to resist the floofyness (and the perfect boyfriend)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umczO5Y5Av0

Old March 1st 11, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Phoenix[_2_]

news wrote:
Try to resist the floofyness (and the perfect boyfriend)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umczO5Y5Av0

Oh, SQEEEE! Thud. Totally cutest cat commercial evar, indeed!

Deborah

--

"Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the
most shocking and inhumane."-Martin Luther King, Jr.
Old March 2nd 11, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

news wrote:

Try to resist the floofyness (and the perfect boyfriend)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umczO5Y5Av0

Oh my God. Maybe I'm in an emotional mood, but when I saw that
little white kitten I actually started crying. It was such an
adorable little version of the big white cat!

Yeah, I think I'm in a pretty emotional state of mind. Don't mind
me. Very cute commercial.

Joyce
Old March 2nd 11, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

wrote:
news wrote:

Try to resist the floofyness (and the perfect boyfriend)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umczO5Y5Av0

Oh my God. Maybe I'm in an emotional mood, but when I saw that
little white kitten I actually started crying. It was such an
adorable little version of the big white cat!

Yeah, I think I'm in a pretty emotional state of mind. Don't mind
me. Very cute commercial.

Joyce

It is called "kitty hunger". Only having a baby kitten and watch it
grow will give one relief. MLB
Old March 2nd 11, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Mar 1, 4:12Â*am, "news" wrote:
Try to resist the floofyness (and the perfect boyfriend)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umczO5Y5Av0

Awwwwwww....

I like one of the comments....

"Will you marry us?!?" Clearly the creators of this commercial are
advocating a future in which both polygamy and inter-species marriage
are legal and normalized. SAVE TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE! TWO HUMANS, NO
CATS!"

but if i had a BF that built a cat room, I would marry him.

Kristi
Old March 2nd 11, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"news" wrote in message ...
Try to resist the floofyness (and the perfect boyfriend)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umczO5Y5Av0

Ohhhh, that is incredibly cute!!!

Jill
Old March 2nd 11, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote:

"news" wrote in message
Try to resist the floofyness (and the perfect boyfriend)!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umczO5Y5Av0

Ohhhh, that is incredibly cute!!!

Jill

I like it. :-)
--
Adrian, sent from my iPod.
Old March 3rd 11, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Mar 1, 5:12 am, "news'/ wrote:
Try to resist the floofyness (and the perfect boyfriend)!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umczO5Y5Av0

Adorable, beautiful white persians. My pet tv spot has
a cat that is never seen....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2dShCL4rSk

I love that commercial! Don't love raccoons. They tore apart my bird
feeders (3 of them) and made kitty-TV virtually impossible for Persia. I
still scatter seed on the patio but it's just not the same thing since not
all birds are ground feeders.

Jill

Old March 4th 11, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
news[_3_]

wrote in message
news wrote:

Try to resist the floofyness (and the perfect boyfriend)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umczO5Y5Av0

Oh my God. Maybe I'm in an emotional mood, but when I saw that
little white kitten I actually started crying. It was such an
adorable little version of the big white cat!

I did the same, and I've watched it over and over again! When she/he flops
over I just lose it!

Old March 4th 11, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
news[_3_]

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Mar 1, 5:12 am, "news'/ wrote:
Try to resist the floofyness (and the perfect boyfriend)!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umczO5Y5Av0

Adorable, beautiful white persians. My pet tv spot has
a cat that is never seen....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2dShCL4rSk

lol I love that, especially the "come snuggle with mama" part!