Curiosity caught the cat

Old April 24th 04, 02:27 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Curiosity caught the cat

A quick note to drop in and say hi. My mom is visiting us from Mexico,
so I haven't had time to read the group. Purrs to all in need though.
We took mom to Houston to visit Tom's parents and the art museum there
(it's really good). She closed the door to her room before we left
because she didn't want the cats roaming around "her" bed. I keep
telling her it's the cats' house, but she insists it's "her" room while
she's visiting.
Anyhow, we didn't realize Fez had snuck in and hid in the room when we
left. When we came home and opened the room, it was a mess! Things were
on the floor and there was even a little pile of poop in the carpet.
Poor Fezie was trapped for at least half a day, until the pet sitter
came to feed them dinner. She heard him cry and liberated him.
You'd think that would teach him a lesson, right? Wrong. I just heard
him crying *again* trapped in the guest bedroom. I wonder if I should
let him out...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 24th 04, 07:54 PM
Jo Firey

I've told you before haven't I that I just love Fez. Just from his pictures
and the stories. He will win you mother over yet.

Jo
news

Old April 25th 04, 08:22 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Victor Martinez wrote:

A quick note to drop in and say hi. My mom is visiting us from Mexico,
so I haven't had time to read the group. Purrs to all in need though.
We took mom to Houston to visit Tom's parents and the art museum there
(it's really good). She closed the door to her room before we left
because she didn't want the cats roaming around "her" bed. I keep
telling her it's the cats' house, but she insists it's "her" room while
she's visiting.

Your Mom sounds a bit like mine. Does she object to the cats "touching"
her, too? (I think my mother would have a fit, were she still alive,
and knew I actually let my cats sleep with me!)

Old April 25th 04, 06:24 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 00:22:09 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Victor Martinez wrote:

A quick note to drop in and say hi. My mom is visiting us from Mexico,
so I haven't had time to read the group. Purrs to all in need though.
We took mom to Houston to visit Tom's parents and the art museum there
(it's really good). She closed the door to her room before we left
because she didn't want the cats roaming around "her" bed. I keep
telling her it's the cats' house, but she insists it's "her" room while
she's visiting.

Your Mom sounds a bit like mine. Does she object to the cats "touching"
her, too? (I think my mother would have a fit, were she still alive,
and knew I actually let my cats sleep with me!)

I KNOW mine would have a fit if she saw Sammy stealing food off the
plate while I'm eating LOL
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old April 26th 04, 01:01 AM
Yoj

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in
message ...

Victor Martinez wrote:

A quick note to drop in and say hi. My mom is visiting us from

Mexico,
so I haven't had time to read the group. Purrs to all in need

though.
We took mom to Houston to visit Tom's parents and the art museum

there
(it's really good). She closed the door to her room before we left
because she didn't want the cats roaming around "her" bed. I keep
telling her it's the cats' house, but she insists it's "her" room

while
she's visiting.

Your Mom sounds a bit like mine. Does she object to the cats

"touching"
her, too? (I think my mother would have a fit, were she still alive,
and knew I actually let my cats sleep with me!)

I'm lucky. My Mom is, and always has been, a dog person. However, when
she visits me, she is thrilled that Skeeter loves to sit in her lap, and
often sleeps with her.

--
Joy
Owned and operated by Lindy and Skeeter

Old April 27th 04, 11:09 PM
Victor Martinez

Jo Firey wrote:
I've told you before haven't I that I just love Fez. Just from his pictures
and the stories. He will win you mother over yet.

He is quite a character, isn't he? My mom left this morning. Last night
we were talking and she said: "you know, I finally got used to the cats
being everywhere!". About time!
She still called Fez and Rufous the terrible twosome, cuz they were
*everywhere*. Everytime one of them would come and try to smell my mom's
glass, she's shoo him away and go get a clean glass. :-)

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he