Amelia the desert cat

Old March 13th 04, 01:18 AM
Amelia T Cat

Default Amelia the desert cat

I am on an expedition!

My hoomin paw and his brofur left this morning for a photo expedition to
the desert. They plan to take pictures of old ghost towns.

I don't like being left out of fun things, so I teleported into the back
seat of the pickup truck, and I have been hiding out and looking out the
side windows to see what kinds of fun stuff is out here. While the
hoomins are taking pictures of old buildings and old mines, I will look
around for desert kitties and buggies and mousies and gophermices.

I will let you all know if I find anything especially exciting.

Amelia T Cat

Old March 13th 04, 01:29 AM
Sylvia M.

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
I am on an expedition!

My hoomin paw and his brofur left this morning for a photo expedition to
the desert. They plan to take pictures of old ghost towns.

I don't like being left out of fun things, so I teleported into the back
seat of the pickup truck, and I have been hiding out and looking out the
side windows to see what kinds of fun stuff is out here. While the
hoomins are taking pictures of old buildings and old mines, I will look
around for desert kitties and buggies and mousies and gophermices.

I will let you all know if I find anything especially exciting.

Amelia T Cat

Dunt furrget tu lettuz kno if derez Souvenz arownd!

Dyna, thinking ov a Souvin eer bar-b-q.

Old March 13th 04, 04:09 PM
Amelia T Cat

Dunt furrget tu lettuz kno if derez Souvenz arownd!

Dyna, thinking ov a Souvin eer bar-b-q.

I didn't see any - I don't think. But I can't say for sure, as I've
never really seen a Souven myself.

We stopped in Red Mountain and the hoonmins found a big old mining place
to take pictures of. While they did picture stuff I jumped out of the
truck and found a big patch of sand to use as a litter box. They spent
less time there than I expected, so I had to run to catch up when they
got ready to leave. I couldn't jump through the window without being
seen so I just jumped into the back of the truck. They stopped again
about 100 yards away, but I had to stay in the truck there because there
were dogs around.

Then they stopped in Randsburg. I knew for sure that they were going to
be there for a while, so right as they pulled into town I jumped out of
the truck and did some exploring myself. I found a family of desert
kitties who were very nice. They offered me a bowl of their nip wine, so
I opened up my backpack and shared with them the nip-basted roasted
mousies I brought along. We had a great time! After about half an hour
my hoomins found the old house we were in, and the desert kitties
decided to hide (they're very shy). So I took that as my cue to find a
good spot in the back seat again.

We then rode the rest of the way into Ridgecrest and found our motel. I
had done some research before, and knew that the hoomins who run the
place have kitties; I knew that meant that I would be able to arrange
for my own kitty room while my hoomins were here. The motel kitties and
I had another wonderful little party - it was great! My hoomins went out
to do some picture stuff when it got dark, but I just stayed in the
kitty room - it's so very comfortable.

Now it's Saturday morning. I've been having a great time, and the silly
hoomins still haven't seen me! We'll see how the rest of the day goes.
Talk to efurryone later!

Amelia T Cat