He's back!!!

Old April 9th 04, 05:52 AM
Amelia T Cat

Default He's back!!!

My Paw hoomin is home! He's been gone somewhere for three weeks, and
just got back today. I was cool to him at first - he smelled strange,
and he *was* gone all that time - but after he was home a few minutes I
graced him with my attention by riding on his shoulder again.

Now I've got to work on him about the fodd issue. Meowmie gives us dry
food in the morning and canned food in the evening, while Paw gives us
wet food morning and evening. Let's see if Paw can teach her the *right*
way to feed us kitties.

Amelia

Old April 9th 04, 01:17 PM
Amelia T Cat

I am glad your paw is home, I do not like it when either one of them leaves,
Miss Violette

So far I've ridden his shoulder, Tabitha has ridden hsi shoulder, Sammy
has given him arm smurgles, and Cleopatra has done nap snuggles. So all
of us are satisfied it really *is* our Paw. I just hope he doesn't leave
for so long next time...

Amelia