Tribute to Sailor and Babette

Old October 30th 04, 03:50 PM
Mary Lu

Default Tribute to Sailor and Babette

Gentlekitties, I have been chosen, as the oldest cat, to make this
tribute.
Babette was a Siamese Tabby gurl with pretty blue eyes. SHe was found
by the side of the street. TED said she was covered with fleas, had
heartworms and lung worms (from eating raw snails). We think she was
so mistreated before she came to our house that she decided to live
under the bed for over four years. Then she came out and lived on the
bed until she went to the Bridge. She was a very quiet gurl except
for the time she decided she WANTED A BOYKITTEE AND SHE WANTED HIM
RIGHT NOW!! She was definitely a Simeze Skwaller.
Sailor started out life as Sailor, but mom decided he was so dignified
that he needed more names and so he became Sailor Baylor Brown. He
didn't being carried around upside down. He liked to PURR; he would
help mom go to sleep at night by purring in her ear. Mom ses
sometimes there was some spit in her ear but that was ok. Sailor was
being a lovey.
We miss them both. Raphael, DOC, TKC, GCC, KWD
Old October 30th 04, 05:16 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On 30 Oct 2004 07:50:07 -0700, Mary Lu wrote:

[...]

Dat wuz a luffly tribyoot, Raphael. luffly... We misses dem too...
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
10/30/2004 12:15:07 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old October 30th 04, 05:58 PM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette bows her head and remembers her sailor, odd how two kitties
who have one true homes so far apart actually started life less than 50
miles from each other,

She feels sad that two cats have to leave from one such loving house...

I am so sad fur your house, Miss Violette
om...

Old October 30th 04, 06:00 PM
Heather

"Mary Lu" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Dat waz luvlee Raphael. Weez rememfur Babette undur da bed, an Sailor
Baylor Brown tu. Dey will be missed graytlee.

DaRennieKidz

Old October 30th 04, 06:53 PM

[...]

Mama wuz finking abowt Babette when I furst kame here. I wuz stayin
inna kitty kube alla thu time, an she hadda sign mine name as George,
reportin frum thu kube. She told me abowt Babette an sed dat she
hoped I wuzn't gonna stay inna kube for as long as Babette stayed
under thu bed. An Mama sez dat Miss Bert noo Sailor Baylor Brown and
alwayz sed he wuz a troo gentlekitty.

Respektifully
George

Old October 30th 04, 06:54 PM
spike&stormy

Dis iz a luffly tribute, Raphael. We rememfurs Babette an Sailor Baylor
Brown frum long ago.

Spike & Stormy