OMG.........Terri Shiavo's Feeding Tube Being Auctioned on eBay

Old March 31st 05, 07:40 PM
Priscilla H. Ballou

Roy Smith wrote:

In article ,
The Magnificent ******* wrote:
Sad to see that they are trying to profit from her death in this
distasteful way. I'm guessing that the proceeds will go to pay for some
of the legal bills that were racked up over the last 7 years.

Here's a link to the auction, it's over $250K right now and has 4 more
days to go -

http://tinyurl.com/55r99

A couple of minutes with some (non-graphical) HTTP tools shows that
this will redirect you to

http://www.users.on.net/~doufas/owned/stallown-1-.gif

My guess is it's porn or some such. The last time I was foolish
enough to fall for something like this, I was rewarded with an image I
would have rather not seen. Click on it at your own risk.

The random assortment of newsgroups it was posted to should be a good
hint too.

It's just a rather ugly picture of Sylvester Stallone. Distasteful but
not obscene.

Priscilla
Old March 31st 05, 07:42 PM
Suzanne D via CatKB.com

Default OMG.........Terri Shiavo's Feeding Tube Being Auctioned on eBay

Great photo....I miss the 70's.

Old March 31st 05, 07:52 PM
Mary

"Suzanne D via CatKB.com" wrote in message
Great photo....I miss the 70's.

lol!!

My cat had her feeding tube removed. BuZZard Cat health & behaviour 22 April 12th 05 10:42 AM
Help feeding 3 week old kittens Amy Flemming Cat rescue 4 August 27th 04 06:17 PM
free feeding VS fixed feeding Amy Cat health & behaviour 58 February 26th 04 02:30 AM
Feeding time! Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 4 October 15th 03 12:09 AM
Tube feeding for liver disease?? Bill from Tampa Cat health & behaviour 10 August 20th 03 12:25 AM