Cat Bitten. (was): response to rfp 03-06

Old October 25th 03, 11:20 PM
Kent Paul Dolan

Default Cat Bitten. (was): response to rfp 03-06

"Lisa Chabot" wrote:

The cat bites to remind me that I am an ass
yet still my egocentricism knows no surpass.

. ow georgie noses are not food what is it you want

Noah bites me many times a day, but I have watched cats,
mating in the feverish light of an August full moon, and
I know that a strong grip with the teeth is a sign of
deep and penetrating love, so this neutered tom has free
reign to pierce my knuckles and palms and arms for lack
of better words to say: "I love you too".

xanthian.

Old October 25th 03, 11:28 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 22:20:42 +0000 (UTC), "Kent Paul Dolan"
wrote:

"Lisa Chabot" wrote:

The cat bites to remind me that I am an ass
yet still my egocentricism knows no surpass.

. ow georgie noses are not food what is it you want

Noah bites me many times a day, but I have watched cats,
mating in the feverish light of an August full moon, and
I know that a strong grip with the teeth is a sign of
deep and penetrating love, so this neutered tom has free
reign to pierce my knuckles and palms and arms for lack
of better words to say: "I love you too".

xanthian.

You will both be better off if you find a cure for that!!!! MLB