Need Info

Old April 11th 05, 02:27 AM
CatNipped

Default Need Info

Does anyone know of a low-cost spay and neuter clinic near Mandeville, LA or
Picayune, MS?

I have a friend to live near there who took in her two granddaughters, their
puppy and their two *unneutered* cats - one male, one female. She didn't
have the money to get them fixed right away and the inevitable happened.
I've agreed to pay for the queen to be spayed/aborted for her, but I'll have
to do this with a credit card and if DH finds out I spent a fortune on it
he'll kill me.

I'm off to search the 'net now to see if I can find one, but if any of you
know of one that's clean and good, I'd appreciate the heads up.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old April 11th 05, 04:13 AM
Connie

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

The Gulfport, MS (about 1 hour away) humane society offers low cast/free
spays/neuters. Also, there is a place in Waveland, MS (about 30 mins away),
I think it is the Waveland animal hosp. I saw on their board that they offer
$35 spay/neuter.

Old April 11th 05, 02:06 PM
CatNipped

"Connie" wrote in message

[...]