CPD Rescue Mission

Old September 6th 05, 02:05 AM
ChildFree23

Default CPD Rescue Mission

As Commanding Kitty of the Catmerica Police Department, I am mounting a
rescue mission to bring back fellow ossifur Black Jack Purrshing and
Baby Kitty. We need a submarine and a Sherman tank! Who's with me?!?!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, and Towel Fixer
Old September 6th 05, 03:03 AM
Sammy Kitten

ChildFree23 wrote:
As Commanding Kitty of the Catmerica Police Department, I am mounting a
rescue mission to bring back fellow ossifur Black Jack Purrshing and
Baby Kitty. We need a submarine and a Sherman tank! Who's with me?!?!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, and Towel Fixer

All of ussez in Highland is wif you, Capain!

Sammy Kitten
Old September 6th 05, 03:44 PM
Miss Violette

we dusint haf doze butted TV sayed ifin i wanted ta go wif you he wuuld gif
mineself hiz majik bakpak so we wuuld be ablta feed everycat, Trudi, hoping
ink.net...

Old September 8th 05, 10:48 PM
ChildFree23

As Commanding Kitty of the Catmerica Police Department, I am mounting
a rescue mission to bring back fellow ossifur Black Jack Purrshing and
Baby Kitty. We need a submarine and a Sherman tank! Who's with me?!?!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, and Towel Fixer

All of ussez in Highland is wif you, Capain!

Sammy Kitten

Fangu! [The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out drive a
bunch of kitties hangingout of a Sherman tank] Cooper Cats, do you want
to help us look for Black Jack and Baby Kitty? After all, you would
know your neighborhood the best.

Old September 9th 05, 02:33 AM
ClowderCat

ChildFree23 wrote:
As Commanding Kitty of the Catmerica Police Department, I am mounting a
rescue mission to bring back fellow ossifur Black Jack Purrshing and
Baby Kitty. We need a submarine and a Sherman tank! Who's with me?!?!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, and Towel Fixer

We'll help. And Clarence said that we can use the Purrsidential
helicopter to go in from above.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old September 9th 05, 11:25 PM
ChildFree23

As Commanding Kitty of the Catmerica Police Department, I am mounting a
rescue mission to bring back fellow ossifur Black Jack Purrshing and
Baby Kitty. We need a submarine and a Sherman tank! Who's with me?!?!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, and Towel Fixer

We'll help. And Clarence said that we can use the Purrsidential
helicopter to go in from above.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Fangu, Clarence! Now all we need is a pilot!

Old September 10th 05, 01:56 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleoaptra Silvercat

We'll help. And Clarence said that we can use the Purrsidential
helicopter to go in from above.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Fangu, Clarence! Now all we need is a pilot!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, and Towel Fixer

[Silver-furred longhair girl wearing an old-fashioned pilot's helmet with
earflaps steps out of the teleporter]

Was somebody looking for a helicopter pilot?

Cleopatra
Old September 11th 05, 12:13 AM
ClowderCat

As Commanding Kitty of the Catmerica Police Department, I am mounting a
rescue mission to bring back fellow ossifur Black Jack Purrshing and
Baby Kitty. We need a submarine and a Sherman tank! Who's with me?!?!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, and Towel Fixer

We'll help. And Clarence said that we can use the Purrsidential
helicopter to go in from above.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Fangu, Clarence! Now all we need is a pilot!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, and Towel Fixer

I'm a pilot. I'm ready to go any time.

Chester

Old September 11th 05, 12:14 AM
ClowderCat

We'll help. And Clarence said that we can use the Purrsidential
helicopter to go in from above.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Fangu, Clarence! Now all we need is a pilot!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, and Towel Fixer

[Silver-furred longhair girl wearing an old-fashioned pilot's helmet with
earflaps steps out of the teleporter]

Was somebody looking for a helicopter pilot?

Cleopatra

Hi Cleopatra. We can take turns piloting. Are you ready to go?

Chester

Old September 11th 05, 12:16 AM
ClowderCat

As Commanding Kitty of the Catmerica Police Department, I am mounting
rescue mission to bring back fellow ossifur Black Jack Purrshing and
Baby Kitty. We need a submarine and a Sherman tank! Who's with me?!?!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, and Towel Fixer

Chester, Clarence and Nathan show up with a large, 40 lb bag of cat
food and a 5 gallon bottle of water.

We think we'll need this for Black Jack Purrshing and Baby Kitty. And
we might find more kitties there who need rescued and are starving!