Duffy's 6th annifursary

Old January 30th 09, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default Duffy's 6th annifursary

Today is the 6th annifursary of the day I adopted Duffy. He was estimated
to be 3-5 years old at the time, and we suspected it was toward the upper
end. So, he is probably about 10 or 11 years old now. I rather
artificially set Feb. 1 as his birthday because he was adopted on Jan. 31,
and Feb.1 was his first full day with me.

Duffy is my Wonder Cat--loving, delightful, playful, an amazing little guy
who clearly does not consider himself "handicapped" in any way. He does
almost anything that any sighted cat can do, and he seems to enjoy every
moment of his life. He and Holly have certainly made *my* life a life of
joy.

Happy annifursary, my wonderful little love! And happy birthday, too.
(Lots of your favorite treats--Chicken Liv-A-Littles--are in store for you
today, and a new supply Duffy-toys.)

MaryL

Pictures of Duffy: 'o'
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Duffy in the Christmas tree: http://tinyurl.com/clal7

Old January 30th 09, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jan 30, 1:20*pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
Today is the 6th annifursary of the day I adopted Duffy. *He was estimated
to be 3-5 years old at the time, and we suspected it was toward the upper
end. *So, he is probably about 10 or 11 years old now. *I rather
artificially set Feb. 1 as his birthday because he was adopted on Jan. 31,
and Feb.1 was his first full day with me.

Duffy is my Wonder Cat--loving, delightful, playful, an amazing little guy
who clearly does not consider himself "handicapped" in any way. *He does
almost anything that any sighted cat can do, and he seems to enjoy every
moment of his life. *He and Holly have certainly made *my* life a life of
joy.

Happy annifursary, my wonderful little love! *And happy birthday, too.
(Lots of your favorite treats--Chicken Liv-A-Littles--are in store for you
today, and a new supply Duffy-toys.)

He's a great cat and you are such a good mommy to him. Purr to him for
me and mine.

--
Will in New Haven

Old January 30th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

. ..
Today is the 6th annifursary of the day I adopted Duffy. He was estimated
to be 3-5 years old at the time, and we suspected it was toward the upper
end. So, he is probably about 10 or 11 years old now. I rather
artificially set Feb. 1 as his birthday because he was adopted on Jan. 31,
and Feb.1 was his first full day with me.

Duffy is my Wonder Cat--loving, delightful, playful, an amazing little guy
who clearly does not consider himself "handicapped" in any way. He does
almost anything that any sighted cat can do, and he seems to enjoy every
moment of his life. He and Holly have certainly made *my* life a life of
joy.

Happy annifursary, my wonderful little love! And happy birthday, too.
(Lots of your favorite treats--Chicken Liv-A-Littles--are in store for you
today, and a new supply Duffy-toys.)

MaryL

Sweet little Duffy-- we are great fans of his! Purry annifursary and many
more!

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old January 30th 09, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

And a very happy birthday to Duffy. May he have many, many more.

Lily & her mama

. ..
[...]

from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old January 30th 09, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

Sending happy annifursary and purrdays greetings

Old January 30th 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

MaryL -out-the-litter wrote:

Today is the 6th annifursary of the day I adopted Duffy.

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have many more.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old January 30th 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

[...]

I have looked for Mary L's original post but it does not show on my sewrver
..
Anyway, we are sending purrs for many happy returns of the day regarding
darling Duffy. MLB
Old January 31st 09, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Candace

Mary, happy annifursary to Duffy, and you and Holly, too. I remember
when you got him! Time really has flown. He's a special boy.

Candace

Old January 31st 09, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

.
Anyway, we are sending purrs for many happy returns of the day regarding
darling Duffy. MLB

The original post just appeared at 6:10 PM. Happy anniversary, Duffy.
TuTu
Old January 31st 09, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

[...]

Wow, has it been 6 years already? I can remember when you adopted him
like it was about 6 months ago.

I remember you had a photo that clearly showed his obviously blind eyes,
and I felt sorry for him.

But I know he has had a very, very good life with you and Holly, and I
hope Duffy is with you for many more years to come.

- Robert Heinlein