Birthdays, mine & Kitty Farmcat

Old December 1st 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Birthdays, mine & Kitty Farmcat

It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I never
knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door near my
birthday.
She is now 22 then.
Yes, really, she is. I know enough from ex-neighbour now (previous owner)
how old she is.

Happy Birthday, KittyFC. Wonderful brave fierce girlie.

Tweed

Old December 1st 07, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Dec 1, 1:41 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I never
knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door near my
birthday.
She is now 22 then.
Yes, really, she is. I know enough from ex-neighbour now (previous owner)
how old she is.

Happy Birthday, KittyFC. Wonderful brave fierce girlie.

Tweed

Happy birthday to two wonderful, brave and fierce girlies. I hope you
both have a wonderful day with everything your heart desires and
sometime during the day a sunbeam that you both can curl into and
snuggle.

Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus
Old December 1st 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I never
knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door near my
birthday.
She is now 22 then.
Yes, really, she is. I know enough from ex-neighbour now (previous owner)
how old she is.

Happy Birthday, KittyFC. Wonderful brave fierce girlie.

Tweed

I'm raising my glass of Orvieto to both of you great ladies.

Old December 1st 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Christina Websell wrote:
It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I
never knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door
near my birthday.
She is now 22 then.
Yes, really, she is. I know enough from ex-neighbour now (previous
owner) how old she is.

Happy Birthday, KittyFC. Wonderful brave fierce girlie.

Tweed

Happy Birthday and Purrday! Hugs and lots of love to you both.

Jill

Old December 1st 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I never
knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door near my
birthday.
She is now 22 then.
Yes, really, she is. I know enough from ex-neighbour now (previous owner)
how old she is.

Happy Birthday, KittyFC. Wonderful brave fierce girlie.

Tweed

Happy Birthday to both of you.

Joy

Old December 1st 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

wow, happy birthday to two wonderful gals!

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old December 1st 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kimberlysmith

Christina Websell wrote:
It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I never
knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door near my
birthday.
She is now 22 then.
Yes, really, she is. I know enough from ex-neighbour now (previous owner)
how old she is.

Happy Birthday, KittyFC. Wonderful brave fierce girlie.

Tweed

Happy happy birthday to you both!!

--Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew
Old December 1st 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:41:44 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I never
knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door near my
birthday.
She is now 22 then.
Yes, really, she is. I know enough from ex-neighbour now (previous owner)
how old she is.

Happy Birthday, KittyFC. Wonderful brave fierce girlie.

Tweed

Congratulations to both of you.

Wow, 22 years is a ripe old age for any cat, let alone one that lived
outdoors for so long!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old December 1st 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:
It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I never
knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door near my
birthday.
She is now 22 then.
Yes, really, she is. I know enough from ex-neighbour now (previous owner)
how old she is.

Happy Birthday, KittyFC. Wonderful brave fierce girlie.

Hoppy Purrday to both of you!

Old December 1st 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Christina Websell wrote:
It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I never
knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door near my
birthday.
She is now 22 then.

Double congratulations then!

--