I'm gonna be a slave again!

Old December 14th 07, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default I'm gonna be a slave again!

It's just inevitable. And I think Cary would find it a magnificent
holiday present.

Old December 14th 07, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 14 Dez., 00:09, "Yowie" wrote:
A woman on our local Freecycle was trying to re-home two very beloved
littermates because her son had become too allergic. I wasn't ready to take
them when they were advertised, but through various Mothership-like
interventions I found myself typing out a reply two weeks later along the
lines of "If you still have the cats, and can wait till after Christmas, I
can take them".

She still has the cats, and can wait till after Christmas.

So now I am the 'future' slave of two white cats, one long and one medium
hair, the one with medium hair has a black stripe.

I can feel the relief in everywhere but my sinuses already.

Yowie

That`s wonderful! Wow - and white ones. Splendid!
You are a lucky person.

Bettina

Bettina
Old December 14th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

Hey, the medium-haired cat is a reverse skunk!

You do realise you've just named the cat in question "Kunks" don't you? :-)

Cool!

Joyce
Old December 14th 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

On Dec 13, 6:09 pm, "Yowie" wrote:
A woman on our local Freecycle was trying to re-home two very beloved
littermates because her son had become too allergic. I wasn't ready to take
them when they were advertised, but through various Mothership-like
interventions I found myself typing out a reply two weeks later along the
lines of "If you still have the cats, and can wait till after Christmas, I
can take them".

She still has the cats, and can wait till after Christmas.

So now I am the 'future' slave of two white cats, one long and one medium
hair, the one with medium hair has a black stripe.

I can feel the relief in everywhere but my sinuses already.

Yowie

Congratulations Yowie!
Old December 14th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

So now I am the 'future' slave of two white cats, one long and one medium
hair, the one with medium hair has a black stripe.

I can feel the relief in everywhere but my sinuses already.

Yowie

Concatulations! We'll look forward to seeing photos.

Dan
Old December 14th 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

ah, good news! Keep us updated and pics please!

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old December 14th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

congrats

Old December 14th 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kimberlysmith

Yowie wrote:
A woman on our local Freecycle was trying to re-home two very beloved
littermates because her son had become too allergic. I wasn't ready to take
them when they were advertised, but through various Mothership-like
interventions I found myself typing out a reply two weeks later along the
lines of "If you still have the cats, and can wait till after Christmas, I
can take them".

She still has the cats, and can wait till after Christmas.

So now I am the 'future' slave of two white cats, one long and one medium
hair, the one with medium hair has a black stripe.

I can feel the relief in everywhere but my sinuses already.

Yowie

Congratulations on your pending slave-ship! Do these kitties have names
yet?

--Kim