Paddy & Muppet Update

Old August 24th 03, 03:41 PM
CAROL HUTCHINNGS

Default Paddy & Muppet Update

Hi all you cat lovers!

I haven't been on line for a week now - been in hospital.
Anyway, all I could think about was Paddy & Muppet & whether they would stay
around with me not there.
Food was put out for them, & they were occasionally sighted - at least Paddy
was, but no sign of Muppet.
I came home on Friday, feeling really upset about them. Got a raucous
greeting from resident cat with small brain, large tum, my Buzz Cat, who
attatched himself like a limpet for the rest of the day, just in case I
disapeared again, but no sign of the ferals.
Annie our other resident cat breezed in late afternoon for food & then
strolled out again.
She treats the place like a 5* hotel.
But no matter how much I called, no sign of Paddy & Muppet until late
evening. What a relief it was to see Paddy!
He couldn't get enough fuss & we spent the evening together with him sharing
my pie & chip supper - indoors!
Still no sign though of Muppet, and Paddy & I kept calling her. It was heart
breaking to think that she had gone off. Living where we do, you imagine all
sorts of horrors. It's the not knowing thats the worst.
Just when I thought we were never going to see her again, last evening, she
appeared with Paddy in tow. What a relief!
So we are all one happy family again, and both of them are coming in the
house more & more.
Buzz has accepted them - as long as he gets first pick of any treats that
are going, and Annie just ignores them both.
Carol

Old August 24th 03, 04:26 PM
lrulan

We're glad to hear you are doing well. Take good care of yourself. Glad to
hear Paddy & Muppet are both well too. You are a good soul
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"CAROL HUTCHINNGS" wrote in
message ...

Old August 24th 03, 07:47 PM
polonca12000

Are you feeling ok now? I do hope so.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"CAROL HUTCHINNGS" wrote in
message ...
Hi all you cat lovers!

I haven't been on line for a week now - been in hospital.

snip

Old August 25th 03, 04:06 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:41:40 +0100, "CAROL HUTCHINNGS"
wrote:

[...]

Purrs that you're feeling better, now, and glad that you found still
well at home - even though it took awhile for Muppet to show up.

I know how you worry when they don't show. I feed several of the cats
in the neighborhood, and also worry when they don't show up for
dinner. I feel better now, though, as I recently had occassion to
check around the neighborhood and found that they can find food with a
couple other suckers like me who put out food for them.