Maui the Siamese...

Old May 3rd 05, 11:27 AM
hobbs

It surely is incredible, Wilson, my little Ginger Moggie, feeds himself
by using his paw as a fork, he has even eaten pumpkin like this,
he picks his meat up one piece at a time. this morning I was playing a
new game with him find and catch the feathery mouse under the rug,
he watched me when the stick moved and caught on, and suddenly the game had
turned around and he was picking the carpet up before I pushed it under. and
when I did he dropped the carpet on it as though to stop it
moving away. He also loves to be scratched with my pen, back scratch
or the pieceon the end of the cordless phone, and if I raise ittoo far above
his head {on purpose} he reaches op his arm and wraps his paw round
it and pulls it back to rub his face on. yes incredible is so right.
hugs Jean.P.

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote in message
It's incredible what my two Siamese cats can do with their paws. I

dropped
a penny out of my wallet onto the hardwood floor this afternoon. Maui
walked over to it, and PICKED IT UP by using his two paws simultaneously.

quickly grabbed him before he put it into his mouth. Gawd, he's like a
little kid!!! He also plays with his wool sock like this. He'll walk

over
to it, sit down right in front of it, then stare at the sock and tell it

accept it's fate. Then he uses both front paws and picks it up. Seconds
later, after it's "redead" again, it's tossed high up in the air some 20
times.

I won't even tell you the sadness of the Woolly-Sox screaming. beg
--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"Well behaved women rarely make history!!"

Old May 3rd 05, 08:57 PM
Howard Berkowitz

In article , "hobbs"
wrote:

[...]

I wish I had recorded an episode of one of those "World's Dumbest
Criminals" shows, which was a 911 call from a hysterical burglar begging
to be saved from the demon attacking him.

Apparently, said burglar, who happened to be bald, was sneaking through
a darkened house when the resident Siamese, suddenly screaming his
battle cry, made a four-paw, claws-out landing on his head.
Old May 3rd 05, 10:49 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 03 May 2005 15:57:01 -0400, Howard Berkowitz
yodeled:

In article , "hobbs"
wrote:

[...]

"Weeee are Si-a-meeeeeeeeze, if you please!
Weeee are Si-a-meeeeeeeeze, if you don't please!"

Theresa