GOOOOOD NEWS (OT)...

Old June 25th 05, 02:45 PM
Nan

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 02:24:51 GMT, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
wrote:

Well, the purrs and prayers worked!!

Mom (w/Dad) went to the Oncologist today to discuss Wednesday's MRI done on
her brain. The lung cancer has NOT spread. Her unfortunate falls are due
to her being a KLUTZ... and not a darn thing more!!!

Mom and Dad must be in heaven tonight!!! Me?? I plan on getting down on me
knees and thanking God because He made it work. But the purrs have a lot to
do w/it. ALL of you are so wonderful. I am so blessed!!

This cancer journey is far from over, but the chemo is working. She may
beat this demon from hell yet!! I am going to sleep like a baby tonight!!
My Mom Worry Wart button is off for this weekend.

huge sigh of relief!!

Whew! That is a relief.

Hugs and Purrs,

Nan
Old June 25th 05, 03:56 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for Mom to recover completely,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
Well, the purrs and prayers worked!!

Mom (w/Dad) went to the Oncologist today to discuss Wednesday's MRI done

on
her brain. The lung cancer has NOT spread. Her unfortunate falls are due
to her being a KLUTZ... and not a darn thing more!!!

Mom and Dad must be in heaven tonight!!! Me?? I plan on getting down on

me
knees and thanking God because He made it work. But the purrs have a lot

do w/it. ALL of you are so wonderful. I am so blessed!!

This cancer journey is far from over, but the chemo is working. She may
beat this demon from hell yet!! I am going to sleep like a baby tonight!!
My Mom Worry Wart button is off for this weekend.

huge sigh of relief!!

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau

Old June 25th 05, 04:55 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 02:24:51 GMT, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
yodeled:

Well, the purrs and prayers worked!!

Mom (w/Dad) went to the Oncologist today to discuss Wednesday's MRI done on
her brain. The lung cancer has NOT spread. Her unfortunate falls are due
to her being a KLUTZ... and not a darn thing more!!!

Ahh- the joy of being a klutz. Great news. My parents are both
survivors, and I know that white-knuckle, pit of the stomach feeling.

Theresa