Goodbye to Mischief...

Old September 3rd 05, 07:36 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

Default Goodbye to Mischief...

I was at a noon meeting today. A gal that I see there a lot brought up the
topic to be discussed. It was 'knowing when you make the right decision'.
Everyone gave her a lot of feed back. Good stuff was said all around. When
it came back for her turn to talk and explain why she brought that topic up,
she said that she heard what she needed to hear, and that was all she wanted
to add to the meeting.

Afterwards, I stayed and talked with her (for an hour). I could tell
something was bugging her big time. Well, she had just come from the vet's
office. She had to put down Mischief. He was a domestic black short hair
who had feline leukemia which was very advanced. She had never heard about
the Rainbow Bridge. So I told her all about it. We both cried. We then
shared lots of cat stories.

Purrs to Mischief on his journey to the Rainbow Bridge....

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

"How disappointment tracks the steps of hope..."
~Letitia Landon

Old September 3rd 05, 08:04 PM
Mischief

Awwww from one Mischief to another, purrs that she has a safe trip.

Mischief from CA

Old September 3rd 05, 09:28 PM
PatM

She needed comfort and wise words, and you were there for her. Perhaps
"someone" had a hand in that....you think?!

Cheers,
PatM

Old September 3rd 05, 11:16 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 18:36:17 GMT, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
yodeled:

I was at a noon meeting today. A gal that I see there a lot brought up the
topic to be discussed. It was 'knowing when you make the right decision'.
Everyone gave her a lot of feed back. Good stuff was said all around. When
it came back for her turn to talk and explain why she brought that topic up,
she said that she heard what she needed to hear, and that was all she wanted
to add to the meeting.

Afterwards, I stayed and talked with her (for an hour). I could tell
something was bugging her big time. Well, she had just come from the vet's
office. She had to put down Mischief. He was a domestic black short hair
who had feline leukemia which was very advanced. She had never heard about
the Rainbow Bridge. So I told her all about it. We both cried. We then
shared lots of cat stories.

Purrs to Mischief on his journey to the Rainbow Bridge....

Purrs for the poor little fellow.

Theresa

Old September 5th 05, 10:02 PM
Victor Martinez

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
Purrs to Mischief on his journey to the Rainbow Bridge....

Lots of purrs.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he