HUGE, HUGE purrrrrs and prayers today and tonight needed...

Old July 11th 05, 01:43 AM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

Default HUGE, HUGE purrrrrs and prayers today and tonight needed...

My dearest internet peeps, friends and strangers that are owned by cats
(heh... now THAT covers everyone)...

My mom had a CAT(heh)scan done this past Thursday. The results will be read
to her tomorrow (while my dear father holds her hand). In 2002, Mom was
diagnosed w/uterine cancer. She fought it (radiation) and beat it!! We
(Mom, Dad, Joe-Hubby and moi) celebrated by going to Hawaii in early 2003.
In mid 2004, Mom was diagnosed with lung cancer. The uterine cancer had
metastized to her lungs. She began hard-core chemo in Oct., 2004. This has
been very, very, VERY hard on me. Mom is my best friend in the whole world.
(I'm 42, she's 69). Anyway, Mom beat the 'rap' in Jan. of this year. For
me, I was fighting my own demons after being diagnosed with the lovely FMS.
Pain pills became my best friend. Then they became Chicklets. I started
popping them in amounts that were very dangerous for me. By March of this
year, I couldn't walk, get to the bathroom or eat because I was high on
pills. I was dying. Mom was better, but I was SO sick from my addiction.
Then (in March), Joe, my therapist, my inlaws and my own folks came to my
rescue with an intervention. I was put in rehab @ Tully Hill for 3 weeks.
I beat it too. For three weeks, I fought for my sanity and health, but life
was out there, and so was my mom. I got out in April. By May, I was
settled and happy again. May came all to quickly tho', as did the next test
for Mom to confirm her remission... only... it wasn't confirmed... it was
'denied' instead. The cancer was back. Chemo was suggested, but Mom said
no. So, an "oral" chemo was suggested to which she agreed.

Tomorrow will be a stand still until I get the call regarding my best
friend's fate... aka: Mom. IF the cancer is growing, I don't know if Mom
will allow chemo (real chemo) again. IF she denies it, well... everyone
knows what lung cancer does.

So please. Purrs. Prayers. Meditation. Barks. Growls. Kneeling down to
the chicken bones and banana peels in the corner of your bedroom lit by
candles. Anything. ANYTHING that will get through to your Higher Power to
get through to mine. Please, please, please... let my Mom stay here with
me. Selfish? Yeah... you betcha. I can't stop loving her alive.

I just can't.
--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau

Old July 11th 05, 01:55 AM
Dan M

So please. Purrs. Prayers. Meditation. Barks. Growls. Kneeling down to
the chicken bones and banana peels in the corner of your bedroom lit by
candles. Anything. ANYTHING that will get through to your Higher Power to
get through to mine. Please, please, please... let my Mom stay here with
me. Selfish? Yeah... you betcha. I can't stop loving her alive.

I just can't.

You can be sure that our absolute best purrs and prayers are coming your
way. I know the feeling well, watching my mom battle her spinal cancer.

Dan
Old July 11th 05, 01:58 AM
Annie Wxill

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
.... Please, please, please... let my Mom stay here with
me. Selfish? Yeah... you betcha. I can't stop loving her alive.
Laurie

Laurie,
You are in my thoughts and prayers. You are not being selfish. Please take
care of yourself, too.
Annie

Old July 11th 05, 02:01 AM
jmcquown

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
So please. Purrs. Prayers. Meditation. Barks. Growls. Kneeling
down to the chicken bones and banana peels in the corner of your
bedroom lit by candles. Anything. ANYTHING that will get through to
your Higher Power to get through to mine. Please, please, please...
let my Mom stay here with me. Selfish? Yeah... you betcha. I
can't stop loving her alive.

I just can't.

Purrs and prayers and candles lit for your mom.

Jill

Old July 11th 05, 02:07 AM
Charleen Welton

[...]

Many, many mighty purrs and prayers of love and for your mom to be healthy
only.
Charleen
and the mighty purrers:
Mr. Pumpkin,
Aggie Marble,
Victor Velcro

Old July 11th 05, 02:35 AM
Karen

Major purrs coming.

Old July 11th 05, 02:44 AM
CatNipped

[...]

Same here, Fibro *SUCKS*. I didn't ever go on pain meds, for me it was
Neurontin and Effexor - but cold-turkey withdrawals from those almost killed
me (I puked for three weeks straight, but the time I went to the emergency
room I was so dehyrated they had to stick me *23* times before they could
get a vein - the Emergency Tech got one on the inside of my wrist). So I
can empathize!

[...]

Mega, MEGA purrs heading her way!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Old July 11th 05, 03:05 AM
Pat

"Christine Burel" wrote

You have our best purrs Laurie for your mom.

Ours too!

Old July 11th 05, 03:26 AM
Victor Martinez

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
So please. Purrs. Prayers. Meditation. Barks. Growls. Kneeling down to

Lots of purrs.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he