HUGE, HUGE purrrrrs and prayers today and tonight needed...

Old July 11th 05, 04:40 AM
Gabey8

Every kind of prayer, purr, good thought, and anything else we can send is
on the way to you, your mom, and your whole family.

May you have good news to post tomorrow!

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old July 11th 05, 05:31 AM
badwilson

You got it! Huge purrs coming up!
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
My dearest internet peeps, friends and strangers that are owned by
cats (heh... now THAT covers everyone)...

My mom had a CAT(heh)scan done this past Thursday. The results will
be read to her tomorrow (while my dear father holds her hand). In
2002, Mom was diagnosed w/uterine cancer. She fought it (radiation)
and beat it!! We (Mom, Dad, Joe-Hubby and moi) celebrated by going
to Hawaii in early 2003. In mid 2004, Mom was diagnosed with lung
cancer. The uterine cancer had metastized to her lungs. She began
hard-core chemo in Oct., 2004. This has been very, very, VERY hard
on me. Mom is my best friend in the whole world. (I'm 42, she's

69).
Anyway, Mom beat the 'rap' in Jan. of this year. For me, I was
fighting my own demons after being diagnosed with the lovely FMS.
Pain pills became my best friend. Then they became Chicklets. I
started popping them in amounts that were very dangerous for me. By
March of this year, I couldn't walk, get to the bathroom or eat
because I was high on pills. I was dying. Mom was better, but I

was
SO sick from my addiction. Then (in March), Joe, my therapist, my
inlaws and my own folks came to my rescue with an intervention. I
was put in rehab @ Tully Hill for 3 weeks. I beat it too. For three
weeks, I fought for my sanity and health, but life was out there,

and
so was my mom. I got out in April. By May, I was settled and happy
again. May came all to quickly tho', as did the next test for Mom

confirm her remission... only... it wasn't confirmed... it was
'denied' instead. The cancer was back. Chemo was suggested, but

Mom
said no. So, an "oral" chemo was suggested to which she agreed.

Tomorrow will be a stand still until I get the call regarding my

best
friend's fate... aka: Mom. IF the cancer is growing, I don't know
if Mom will allow chemo (real chemo) again. IF she denies it,
well... everyone knows what lung cancer does.

So please. Purrs. Prayers. Meditation. Barks. Growls. Kneeling
down to the chicken bones and banana peels in the corner of your
bedroom lit by candles. Anything. ANYTHING that will get through

your Higher Power to get through to mine. Please, please, please...
let my Mom stay here with me. Selfish? Yeah... you betcha. I
can't stop loving her alive.

I just can't.

Old July 11th 05, 07:48 AM
Melissa Houle

Tomorrow will be a stand still until I get the call regarding my best
friend's fate... aka: Mom. IF the cancer is growing, I don't know if Mom
will allow chemo (real chemo) again. IF she denies it, well... everyone
knows what lung cancer does.

So please. Purrs. Prayers. Meditation. Barks. Growls. Kneeling down

the chicken bones and banana peels in the corner of your bedroom lit by
candles. Anything. ANYTHING that will get through to your Higher Power

get through to mine. Please, please, please... let my Mom stay here with
me. Selfish? Yeah... you betcha. I can't stop loving her alive.

I just can't.
--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau

I hope your mom's cancer hasn't grown or spread, and I hope she'll be
healthy and with you for many more years, Laurie. Good luck to you both,
and I've got three revved up pussycats on the case.

Melissa

Old July 11th 05, 08:15 AM
Steve Touchstone

Mighty healing purrs on the way
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old July 11th 05, 09:43 AM
Exocat

Best Cornish purrs & doggiwoofs & hoomin best wishes en route

Gordon, Bandit, Snowball & Raki

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote
IF the cancer is growing, I don't know if Mom
will allow chemo (real chemo) again. IF she denies it, well...
everyone
knows what lung cancer does.

So please. Purrs. Prayers. Meditation. Barks. Growls. Kneeling
down to
the chicken bones and banana peels in the corner of your bedroom lit
by
candles. Anything. ANYTHING that will get through to your Higher
Power to
get through to mine.

Old July 11th 05, 09:51 AM
Lesley

Purrs from the Fabulous Furballs for all to be well

Old July 11th 05, 09:51 AM
Lesley

Purrs from the Fabulous Furballs for all to be well

Old July 11th 05, 10:45 AM
Adrian

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
[...]

again. May came all to quickly tho', as did the next test for Mom to
confirm her remission... only... it wasn't confirmed... it was
'denied' instead. The cancer was back. Chemo was suggested, but Mom
said no. So, an "oral" chemo was suggested to which she agreed.

Tomorrow will be a stand still until I get the call regarding my best
friend's fate... aka: Mom. IF the cancer is growing, I don't know
if Mom will allow chemo (real chemo) again. IF she denies it,
well... everyone knows what lung cancer does.

So please. Purrs. Prayers. Meditation. Barks. Growls. Kneeling
down to the chicken bones and banana peels in the corner of your
bedroom lit by candles. Anything. ANYTHING that will get through to
your Higher Power to get through to mine. Please, please, please...
let my Mom stay here with me. Selfish? Yeah... you betcha. I
can't stop loving her alive.

I just can't.

Mega purrs on the way, Laurie.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old July 11th 05, 11:26 AM
wafflycat

"Adrian" wrote in message

Mega purrs on the way, Laurie.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

What he said. Many good wishes from my bit of the world.

Cheers, helen s

Old July 11th 05, 12:28 PM
Lorraine

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:43:25 GMT, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
wrote:

Tomorrow will be a stand still until I get the call regarding my best
friend's fate... aka: Mom. IF the cancer is growing, I don't know if Mom
will allow chemo (real chemo) again. IF she denies it, well... everyone
knows what lung cancer does.

((( Laurie )))

Yes, I very well know. Sending you purrs times 3 for your mother, and
then a double dose for you. Don't forget to take care of yourself.

L.