UPdate on my MOM!!

Old July 12th 05, 02:00 AM
Elise

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
Well..................

The chemo pill IS working!!!

Wonderful news!

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:
Old July 12th 05, 07:39 AM
Melissa Houle

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote in message
Well..................

The chemo pill IS working!!! The three new nodules found in her lungs in
May have shrunk, and there are NO NEW nodules in any of the areas where

the
cancer was first found. She is going to stay on the Megace (chemo pill)

for
an additional 3 months until her next CATscan. This pill does NOT cause

her
hair to fall out, which is a main concern for her. (She's such a DIVA)!!

I am at a loss for words, other than to say thank you, thank you, thank

you
to everyone's purrs, prayers and good thoughts and wishes, and to God!!!
The power of prayer and good wishes **DOES** work. I feel very guilty
because I doubted HIM. I doubted my own self-power to believe too. Yet,
here we are... a brand new kind of day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow, Mom and Dad are going on a 3 day get away. Dad planned it

because
he thought a get away would be good if it were bad news. BUT NOW??

They'll
get to 'partay'!!!

Thanks to everyone.... thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooowwww!!!! jumps sideways in air and
attacks invisible ghostie!!!!
--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau

Hooray Laurie!! I'm so glad the news was good! =o) I hope your parents have
a blast on their get away! =o)

Melissa

Old July 12th 05, 12:43 PM
polonca12000

I'm so very happy for your mom and the whole family!
Continued purrs and best wishes for your mom to recover completely,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
Well..................

The chemo pill IS working!!! The three new nodules found in her lungs in
May have shrunk, and there are NO NEW nodules in any of the areas where

the
cancer was first found. snip

Old July 12th 05, 09:22 PM
Yoj